Loot TLOPO Looting Tier List

I'm also curious about the metrics and values used to determine the positions on the leader-board, as well as what criteria had to be met to be eligible / placed on the board.

I am disappointed I did not make this list, seeing as I have silver freeze. Not sure what data you are using.
I also have silver freeze and believe that makes me one of the top 50 looters, at least. I also have 25 haunted bones and 300000 gold which should be included in the data analyzed for my looting status determination.

Hey everyone, many people have been clamoring for my Looting Tier List after the success of my PvP Tier List. I, as the humble community servant I am, accepted this offer. The tier list shown below will have used data more accurate than a U.S. Census. With that, let's get started.

(No order inside of each tier)

Tier Alpha:
-Bart Gunshot

Tier One:
-Beggar
-Maxamillion

-Daniel
-Benjamin Swordrat
-Simpley X (Marley)

Tier Two:
-John Foulroberts
-Bort Greasegorb
-Savior
-Sharkhound
-Foultimbers

-Predator
-Mark Murlock
-Cross Creed
-Cory No-Ko
-Eliza Helmrose
-Mal
-Nocturnal
-Zekkos
-La Flame (it's lit!)
-Wayne

Tier Three:
-Warmonk
-Mr. Jones
-Johnny Goldtimbers
-Benjamin Jr.
-Scarecrow
-Will Darkblane
-Sal
-Lord Gold Air
-Boots
-Joseph Grey
-Kris Cannonfury
-Wizard
-Fish
-Ned Reddavis
-Dawn
-William Foulbutler
-Ainare X

Tier Four
-Peter Sailarrow
-Benjamin
-Adala
-Amity
-Spade
-Thomas McWard
-Davy Gunfish

I hope this was very informative!
What is the data used if that's okay to be public knowledge. I've never seen a single one of these pirates in the game!

One parameter that can be derived by the tier lists. The higher on the loot tier lists, the less of a social life one leads.

Last edited:
@Stephen Teague *travis scott's voice cracks*
1592252026613.png

1592252004367.png

Back