Loot TLOPO Looting Tier List

Do all this people have all the legendary weapons? What puts them in that category? Is it the long hours of looting? I myself do not need to loot countless of hours to find a legendary, that Yore found it in less than five minutes.

Last edited:
Do you care to publish your data and metrics?
This is the data that was surveyed in the test server:
1593563604724.png

Do you have any actual data and metrics to show how this list was compiled or is this strictly your opinion? Rumors of looting prowess abound in this game and many are false plus there are plenty of very good looters out there that don’t flaunt their achievements.
You're right there's so many looters that it's almost impossible to make a list. I feel like this list should be way bigger.

You're right there's so many looters that it's almost impossible to make a list. I feel like this list should be way bigger.
I feel that with no access to the data and metrics it is impossible to pass a legitimate judgment on this list. I recognize most of the names on the list as well known looters but their exact achievements and how to decide based on that is uncertain to me and maybe judgment in the general sense of looters is subjective, at least to some degree. My personal opinion is that the finest looter crown should belong to the person who loots all the legendary weapons on a single pirate in the least number of total kills, since I’m unaware of any looters reaching the complete set on a single pirate I feel that the listing is premature .

I feel that with no access to the data and metrics it is impossible to pass a legitimate judgment on this list. I recognize most of the names on the list as well known looters but their exact achievements and how to decide based on that is uncertain to me and maybe judgment in the general sense of looters is subjective, at least to some degree. My personal opinion is that the finest looter crown should belong to the person who loots all the legendary weapons on a single pirate in the least number of total kills, since I’m unaware of any looters reaching the complete set on a single pirate I feel that the listing is premature .
I can't show all of my data because the people who participated in the survey did not give consent. However, the ones below HAVE given their consent to be shown. I hope this relieves concerns about data and metrics.

date.png

I can't show all of my data because the people who participated in the survey did not give consent. However, the ones below HAVE given their consent to be shown. I hope this relieves concerns about data and metrics.

View attachment 121390
But sharkhound said this list was about players who own all the legendaries... Also why does it only show 14 legendaries in the picture?

View attachment 121390
I feel that Mr. Jones used to advertise that he had a hot bar with all the legendary sabres and I also remember Baggar telling me that he had Beckett's Pistol, what gives? I feel your data is faulty at best... I've certainly lost count of the numbers of SF and Patron's I've found but it's definitely more that 10 Patrons and around 10 SF I just don't count them anymore, have I really found as many different legends as some of these people even though I'm not even a looter at all and recently went a full year without finding a single one, SF and Patron included? I feel there is something wrong.

Back