Discussion TLOPO Q/A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the team aware that double reputation potions only give a slight bonus - not 2x? @Mr. Dev

1575566735636.png

W/O potion I was getting 155 xp ( 35 % Crew ), Now getting 201 .... My math Is old school but This Is 109 xp off per kill !

Will Isla Escondida have non boss enemies that drop famed and legendary weapons or will there be only bosses that drop famed and legendaries?

Perhaps if you’re being technical, it’s not entirely new. However, it’s vastly different than the matchmaker system of old. There’s functionality in the Lobby system that wasn’t in POTCO in any capacity.

That thread will have entirely brand new content in the days/weeks to come. ;)
About todays content update the santa bag is too cool. But FOUR barrel?

Will parlor games make a return in the upcoming matchmaking system?
they can be seen in these pictures here so i would assume so

they can be seen in these pictures here so i would assume so
Correct.

@The Crew

Let's talk about Muertos Moon.

Per the recent facebook post and confirmation from @John Macbatten, this year's Muertos Moon update features "safe servers" that are immune to the moon's effects. Yet when I log on and open up my map, here's what I see:

screenshot_2019-12-13_14-11-04.jpg

There's absolutely no way to tell which of these servers are safe.

I then decided that the next-best option is to guess-and-check which servers don't have the moon. But when I attempted to teleport to another server, I got this notification:

screenshot_2019-12-13_14-13-51.jpg

So here's my question: how are we supposed to make use of these safe servers when we don't know which ones they are, and there's no way to teleport to them after we've entered the game? Why not just put some icon next to the servers that have the moon and allow players to teleport to ones that don't have it?

It does not matter if this is how it was in POTCO. It was stupid there too if it was. It turns out that there are plenty of players who aren't overjoyed at the idea being harassed and griefed by this game's enormous troll population. For the love of god, add a viable opt-out system if you're going to enable this kind of behavior.

Last edited:
@The Crew

Let's talk about Muertos Moon.

Per the recent facebook post and confirmation from @John Macbatten, this year's Muertos Moon update features "safe servers" that are immune to the moon's effects. Yet when I log on and open up my map, here's what I see:

View attachment 117646

There's absolutely no way to tell which of these servers are safe.

I then decided that the next-best option is to guess-and-check which servers don't have the moon. But when I attempted to teleport to another server, I got this notification:

View attachment 117647

So here's my question: how are we supposed to make use of these safe servers when we don't know which ones they are, and there's no way to teleport to them after we've entered the game? Why not just put some icon next to the servers that have the moon and allow players to teleport to ones that don't have it?

It does not matter if this is how it was in POTCO. It was stupid there too if it was. It turns out that there are plenty of players who aren't overjoyed at the idea being harassed and griefed by this game's enormous troll population. For the love of god, add a viable opt-out system if you're going to enable this kind of behavior.

I agree with beggar here, the nature of this event really does massively enable trolls in a bad way. It's far to easy to trap a large group of players in jail with this event and keep them there.

This event definitely has it's fun and it's upsides but it needs to be clear what servers are safe and you need to be able to leave a server when the event has started.

Due to the absence of private servers or an invincibility toggle (ref. GTA Online for example) I agree that a simple game-wide notification or post regarding (at least two?) safe servers during Muertos would be beneficial and allow all playertypes enjoy the event!

Edit:
5CAA3557-76B8-423D-9A87-49C887EEE933.jpeg

Thanks Team!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back