Event TLOPO Wedding

Grey Vice

Greeter
The only reason I didn't completely delete these are because I am a human, and I have emotions and I'm not a savage. So once again, you're welcome

Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot_11.png

Last edited:
In a time of peril like today, quality threads like this are what we need to resurface. Flashback to when I saw you two attuning and healing each other. Not sure what the metaphor for this was, but I imagine it may have been something I shouldn't have walked in on... :oops:
View attachment 85782
Oh my gosh. That's awesome to see since we have no business left in Tormenta anymore, I miss those times @Captain Black :hugs:

In a time of peril like today, quality threads like this are what we need to resurface. Flashback to when I saw you two attuning and healing each other. Not sure what the metaphor for this was, but I imagine it may have been something I shouldn't have walked in on... :oops:
View attachment 85782

I can't believe you had a screenshot of this! Thats so awesome man. Can't believe I was a mere lvl 43! Honestly, if I could I would go back to those times, I miss it quite a bit. I love you @Noah C. Prince & ya'll are welcome to come to our real wedding in two years. <3.

Back