Trivia Questions

lol
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 1:59 AM):
Final hour :p
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 2:03 AM):
Ok I think everyone that is gonna answer has answered so we're gonna cut this hour short. I'll announce the winners and the answer in a few minutes, be sure to be here! :)
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 2:07 AM):
The winners are: Red Beard, Raven Trueheart, and Jade o'Hayes!!! Congratulations you guys, you had the correct answer, which is that the chicken comes first!!!!

Thank you, but why is chicken first, for real?
pirate.tongue.gif

Reactions: Liz
thank you...thank you...thank you... on behave of my.....I would like to thank....zzzzz...sleepy... zzzz
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 5:12 AM):
thank you...thank you...thank you... on behave of my.....I would like to thank....zzzzz...sleepy... zzzz
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 5:15 AM):
thank you....thank you....I would like to thank my.....on behave of....zzzzz....sleept...zzz

But you have to have the egg to give birth to the chicken and ps I believe in evolution it makes more sense then poof heres adam and eve

yeah i have to say, i agree with the chicken theory, just because well... just like us we come from somewhere... are parents i guess. um. unless like... it was an alien chicken... or it was a worm or something that crawled into and egg and like a caterpillar became a chicken? i dont know, people could argue for hours about this. but uh... what if they both came at the same time?

But you have to have the egg to give birth to the chicken and ps I believe in evolution it makes more sense then poof heres adam and eve

Not to get to religious but just so you know the Church believes in evolution too. The Adam and Eve thind was just an allegory

According to the evolution theory ... *serious face* ... either natural selections or genetic drifts cause it. An egg "could" inherit genetical traits from the previous existence, BUT chances of an egg to survive natural selections are far less than an adult animal. Therefore, a chicken came first ... it might inherit its genes from other existence, and definitely a chicken could survive natural selections more than an egg could.

LECTURE IS OVER, CLASS IS DISMISSED! :facepalm:...
pirate.tongue.gif

What? Why are you looking at me like that ...?

According to the evolution theory ... *serious face* ... either natural selections or genetic drifts cause it. An egg "could" inherit genetical traits from the previous existence, BUT chances of an egg to survive natural selections are far less than an adult animal. Therefore, a chicken came first ... it might inherit its genes from other existence, and definitely a chicken could survive natural selections more than an egg could.

LECTURE IS OVER, CLASS IS DISMISSED! :facepalm:... :p

huh? what? lectures over :D (wakes up) hahaha

LECTURE IS OVER, CLASS IS DISMISSED! :facepalm:... :p
LOL *serious face*

- wakes up - yawn - well, you can start talking, jade -

Back