Unreleased Weapon Models

I'd seen the jolly doll before, but I LOVE the Skull staff and the scimitars. How about Japanese kitanas, wakizashi, tantos or Chinese jian, dao or the exotic hook sword?

I'd seen the jolly doll before, but I LOVE the Skull staff and the scimitars. How about Japanese kitanas, wakizashi, tantos or Chinese jian, dao or the exotic hook sword?

All be nice! I just love to see new content released into our game! (Sooner then later Lord Mouse if ye lurk close by!)

"Me wants it!"
surprised-gollum2.jpg

Little OT, I guess, POTCO needs to (literally) step up it's game, because look at these weapon models... (GW2 <3)

Image1.jpg

(re-sized 450x634[?] so the textures are a little lower-res.)
Back on topic, they need to release these. People would probably keep playing if they had new weapons to worship, especially ones that look halfway decent like these. All the weapons look the same now, and it's boring and it breaks immersion (if you can even get immersed into this.... 'game?') to see someone else walking around with your one-of-a-kind Legendary WEB or some other extra rare Famed junk that, according to the game, there is only one of.

Back