Announcement Update from Facebook

I didn't check this thread for a day and there were something like 30 new messages lol. This thread became a little hostile... Just be thankful there's a game at all. Many people don't even have internet let alone computers. Just treat every day like Thanksgiving and not like black Friday :) Not to get all "Confusias say " on you lol

As for the concrete date of June 16
e159c7c6f21e94eb5e60c137bb7c8e41.png

Beta will definitely not open on June 16th. The game will go online earlier than this. Not sure where this date came from since no one on the team stated that it'll open on that day. A date was never provided.

I was trying to convey that.
POTCO was my first MMO, and just like any MMO I play I have on and off periods of playing. I wasn't around when the game got taken down and was crushed when I found out it was gone; a few days ago when the remake of the game was finally semi-open I was overjoyed. I'm still not really sure how to thank the people who are doing this, and I'd be very willing to donate if its ever needed.
These people are doing something for the community-- The reason why I have so much trouble comprehending comments calling them disrespectful and stuff is because, they didn't HAVE to bring the game back. They don't HAVE to be doing any of this; so in reality no one really has the right to 'complain' because of that reason.
I did the same thing! I was taking a break from POTCO and went to play it one day, and poof! It wasn't there! I was so sad

Truth be told, I'm not even disappointed that the servers aren't back up yet. I find it entertaining how people can act so entitled and the devs fight back at them xD It's nice to see that our developers aren't robots in their replies. C'mon people, if you want someone to crack over your whining, go complain on the blizzard forums.

Edit: Took nearly a month to realize that I misspelled "Fight." Slay me.

Last edited:
Truth be told, I'm not even disappointed that the servers aren't back up yet. I find it entertaining how people can act so entitled and the devs fite back at them xD It's nice to see that our developers aren't robots in their replies. C'mon people, if you want someone to crack over your whining, go complain on the blizzard forums.
I totally agree. lol

This thread's initial purpose gave exactly at was being asked for, and then it backfired. Let this serve as an example as to why specifics and dates aren't given.

If you ask me, the irony of requesting dates in a thread where a date was given and not met is laughable :p
Aren't you news reporters supposed to be..impartial or something? I'm no newscaster so I don't know much, so sorry if I sound like an arrogant jerk.

Aren't you news reporters supposed to be..impartial or something? I'm no newscaster so I don't know much, so sorry if I sound like an arrogant jerk.
To be fair, our job is to simply copy-paste new info as we find it and deliver it here for all to see. That doesn't restrict me from giving my personal opinion. However, I don't see how I'm being partial, I'm simply restating what's already been said and pointing out irony that I find funny ;)

Apologies if my wording was seen as rude. The thread seems to be leaning in an argumentative direction and emotions aren't conveyed well through text. No rudeness was intended.

Last edited:
To be fair, our job is to simply copy-paste new info as we find it and deliver it here for all to see. That doesn't restrict me from giving my personal opinion. However, I don't see how I'm being partial, I'm simply restating what's already been said and pointing out irony that I find funny ;)

Apologies if my wording was seen as rude. The thread seems to be leaning in an argumentative direction and emotions aren't conveyed well through text. No rudeness was intended.
No problem. Sorry if my message sounded rude as well.

next to the powerball jackpot. this will do!
I'd take this over the powerball jackpot... The game has much higher odds of... you know... ever being achievable for a majority of people.
Don't get me wrong, I like money, only when I have a good chance of getting it.
And this game has very good chances, nay, it is going to work. It will work. Or else, I'll just have to win the powerball...
:3
(First post in AGESSSS)

Back