Tip VERY IMPORTANT

Digiorno pepperoni rising crust pizza is the best pizza to eat while playing TLOPO. If you disagree, you are ill informed.
latest

Someday, I hope you get to try this: http://princestpizzanewyork.com/

Specifically, the Spicy Spring, Mercer Margherita or the Prince Perfection.

LOL, I eat there all the time! Not bad at all, and not too expensive for Manhattan. But alas, so many places that I don't always walk downtown to eat pizza.
But none will ever match Vinnie's Pizza on Amsterdam Avenue between 73rd and 74th, on the east side of Amsterdam Av.
Legendary!
In fact, they were so good, there's still an active Yelp listing for them, even tho they closed when I was just a kid!
Amazing!
Oh, wait!
What were we talking about again?

I tend to disagree, only because I have a massive bias for combination rice from my local takeout. Pizza is still a marvelous TLOPO food, though!

DiGiorno Stuffed Crust Pizza is better. Let it thaw a bit and cook it as hot as your oven will go. Big thick boy risen crust with that super deluxe cheese in the crust making the crust a worthy venture vs a empty one. Pull it out the oven, slice it in half with your legendary sword, consume.
If you are feeling like a rebel you can even eat it folded or backwards.

There are very few truly raw simple pleasures in life and this is one of them. Regular DiGiorno is for people who can't afford the luxury of cheese filled crusteroonies.

LOL, I eat there all the time! Not bad at all, and not too expensive for Manhattan. But alas, so many places that I don't always walk downtown to eat pizza.
But none will ever match Vinnie's Pizza on Amsterdam Avenue between 73rd and 74th, on the east side of Amsterdam Av.
Legendary!
In fact, they were so good, there's still an active Yelp listing for them, even tho they closed when I was just a kid!
Amazing!
Oh, wait!
What were we talking about again?

I don't live in NYC, but when I'm there, this is one of the places my son insists on visiting (Ivan Ramen at GWM is the top spot). I have brought these pizzas home on the train (a 3+ hour ride).

One of the best chain delivery pizzas in terms of consistent quality, despite this brand having nothing else good on their menu and horrible food, is Dominos's deep dish pizza. Don't know what it is about it but they always nail the cheese, the sauce to cheese ratio, and the extra-thicc crust paired with crispy outside. How can a chain that is known for having horrible quality food have this good of a delivery deep dish?

Back