Weapons Weapon Levelling

What weapon will you be focusing on the most to master?

• Cutlass

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Pistol

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Voodoo Doll

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Dagger

• Grenade

• Staff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's because the higher your Notoriety is, the less xp you get for Grenades. That's why you'd see experienced players power leveling Grenades when they hit Notoriety Level 20.
I actually never knew that, that's good to know. I'll definitely have to stick close to my grenades for a bit once I hit that point, and focus on my sword and doll up until then. (As well as sailing and cannon, they are life <3 )

Always been a fan of tossing some flaming skulls around with the staff... But I also level everything pretty evenly... Let's be real... What is a pirate without his/her trusty cutlass and pistol though

• screenshot_2017-05-28_00-33-41.jpg
  • I see guns as bayonets. With limited play time - and at a lower level - the option to beat the Navy soldiers at their own game using a bayonet is fun. When you fight with bayonet you level gun at the same time, without having to blaze pistols at skeletons or shoot crabs. One of the veterans in Fort Charles will most likely "hand out" the first combat bayonet while the player is practicing the start up cutlass. The rest is fun for those who choose to stick to these weapons.

I like the staff and voodoo doll but its been so long I can't decide anyone willing to tell me the differences between this two weapons.

Get grenades to 20 at Kingshead, along with Sword to 20 there, and Voodoo Staff to 20 as well. :D

Back