Weridest names on POTCO ever.

Interesting names...
jail bird.JPG

mokey.JPG
Oh these are the ones I remember seeing... Had to look into directory for the pics.
bass.JPG
Deja.JPG
pip.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw this girl named joey franken burger. i was like what the heck! wt a odd nameand the one and only...... CAPTAIN MONSTER SPIDER MONKEY! HOW ODD IS THAT?
Thank ye!

Ye should see him in his South China Seas Warrior ensemble!
lol so funnyi also found a pirate named seaburger lol

Dr. Jelly bean ^_^also ultrman. my cousins pirateplus fray zee cray zee who is me!o_o toothpick,trippy, and ice queentwinkie, and chocolate coke O_O they everywhere in abassamadnesstrader of the undeadbtw found pumkin pie she um afkbaby chica, rediculounesswinter song. storm rider:D i'm on fire with odd namesquasimodo :confused: and byasmamiratempress fire

In our guild we used to have a pirate named -

Jenna Taylia

don't ask how that name passed the Disney filters lol :cool:

I have "The Dread Pirate Wesley" - from "The Princess Bride" movie :flag1:Cavegirl & Caveman are a couple in our guild as well

Ok, here I go:

I have Yo 'da Pirate and Yo-duuh.
My youngest son has Bubba Fat.
My dad (yes he plays pirates too, lol) has the following:
Paye Shunt, Kun Phuzed and Deter Mend

I know Tater Tot and Tater in Dark Syndicate.

I have a friend on test who is Eques Marques Despotte (lets see how long it takes you figure that one out). He also has a pirate named this on open.

I have a guildie who is Jojo Dreamweaver (anyone singing the song with me?). And another guildie who is Powder Monkey (different from one mentioned above).

Other friends:
Kris McPasta, Kent C. Straight/Baabaa Booey, Autobe/Eaton Clams/Force/Harm's Way, Waffles.... Lets just say I know TOO many pirates.

My oldest son's guild name is Jar-O-Dirt.

Ok, here I go:

I have Yo 'da Pirate and Yo-duuh.
My youngest son has Bubba Fat.
My dad (yes he plays pirates too, lol) has the following:
Paye Shunt, Kun Phuzed and Deter Mend

I know Tater Tot and Tater in Dark Syndicate.

I have a friend on test who is Eques Marques Despotte (lets see how long it takes you figure that one out). He also has a pirate named this on open.

I have a guildie who is Jojo Dreamweaver (anyone singing the song with me?). And another guildie who is Powder Monkey (different from one mentioned above).

Other friends:
Kris McPasta, Kent C. Straight/Baabaa Booey, Autobe/Eaton Clams/Force/Harm's Way, Waffles.... Lets just say I know TOO many pirates.

My oldest son's guild name is Jar-O-Dirt.
figured it out snicker

Idk if im the only one that has noticed this but there are seriously a lot of people with food names.... lol

For Example: Mr.Pickle, Bacon, Cookie, Pie, Coffee..... Miss Cupcake or something like that.

Back