What Did U Get For Christmas Or Vice Versa

Hmmm....

I gave away a laptop, a diamond ring, a whole lot of toys for my three year old, a Wii game for my three year old, some other knick knack stuff I won't bore you with, etc.

I got some Coach perfume, Coach sunglasses, Coach earrings, Tiffany sunglasses (I love designer), Express clothes, a really pretty wind chime, a new diamond engagement ring, an amazing handmade bracelet with a charm that has my son's fingerprint on a charm (and it's extra, extra small to fit my wrist!!!! Sooooo perfect...it's my favorite gift....shhhhh), etc.
haha you and your Coach stuff, I remember talking to you about those sunglasses last night :rolleyes:

Hmmm....

I gave away a laptop, a diamond ring, a whole lot of toys for my three year old, a Wii game for my three year old, some other knick knack stuff I won't bore you with, etc.

I got some Coach perfume, Coach sunglasses, Coach earrings, Tiffany sunglasses (I love designer), Express clothes, a really pretty wind chime, a new diamond engagement ring, an amazing handmade bracelet with a charm that has my son's fingerprint on a charm (and it's extra, extra small to fit my wrist!!!! Sooooo perfect...it's my favorite gift....shhhhh), etc.

Wow you done well !!!!! and u got ya designer glasses yay..
I also have to get things in extra extra small including clothes and my wrist is so so tiny lol and thats such a wondeful gift to get you sons fingerprint on a charm.
I got a diamond ring off me boyfriend and i got a bracelet, necklace and more rings off me dad, i love jewelry,never can i have too much although now i need a huge jewelry box hahaha

got the xbox kincet :D
EDIT (Dec 26, 2010 at 8:25 AM):
but i didnt get the old spice man :( santa lied to me lol

I got another Xbox Kinect for my room so now i have one in the living room and the sports/game room.

But i didn't get the new Ipod Nano. Oh well i'll get it soon :)

Wow you done well !!!!! and u got ya designer glasses yay..
I also have to get things in extra extra small including clothes and my wrist is so so tiny lol and thats such a wondeful gift to get you sons fingerprint on a charm.
I got a diamond ring off me boyfriend and i got a bracelet, necklace and more rings off me dad, i love jewelry,never can i have too much although now i need a huge jewelry box hahaha

Wow! You didn't fare too badly either! And yeah it pretty much sucks getting clothing because people never get the right size....they're always like, "Its just one size off!" Well, that one size means you can see my underwear hanging out....I don't dress like that... >:O

P.S. You lucky girl, I love jewelry too!

awww Santa's got a surprise coming. Keep looking. You got to Believe!
EDIT (Dec 25, 2010 at 7:40 AM):

Lol, I was just saying, I got coals for not believing in Santa ... :p, gave up believing since I was in the 3-rd grade. I wouldn't spoil it for anybody else though, keep believing! And I DID get cool stuff. :)
EDIT (Dec 26, 2010 at 9:51 AM):
Well I'm ok with that! We have a tradition in my family, that instead of presents we collect money for school projects in Africa.

What a coincidence that you said that, I got a blank check that I was going to send off too!

Aww, nice gift you all got I bet you are busy exploring them.

I got nothing! O_O

Well I'm ok with that! We have a tradition in my family, that instead of presents we collect money for school projects in Africa.

Wow Hart, thats so amazing !!!!
EDIT (Dec 26, 2010 at 5:07 PM):
got the xbox kincet :D
EDIT (Dec 26, 2010 at 8:25 AM):
but i didnt get the old spice man :( santa lied to me lol

Oi Santa told me i was getting him !!! but i didnt get him either hmmmmm .Thats it im putting in a complaint lol
I was thinkin about getting one of those xbox kinect thingys, are they any good??

Wow Hart, thats so amazing !!!!
EDIT (Dec 26, 2010 at 5:07 PM):
Oi Santa told me i was getting him !!! but i didnt get him either hmmmmm .Thats it im putting in a complaint lol
I was thinkin about getting one of those xbox kinect thingys, are they any good??

yes!!! lol im addicted

Back