Discussion What do you Remember most about the old Pirates Online?

Web browser gameplay until it was switched to a progam. I know there are some OGs who remember the web browser gameplay and the lag especially.

Web browser gameplay until it was switched to a progam. I know there are some OGs who remember the web browser gameplay and the lag especially.

No idea that this game was ever in a web browser :O

As for me I played a lot on the old Caribbean, before they redid they entire game. I never liked the update at first, but overtime grew to accept the new game as home. I'd say sailing was probably my favorite thing to do in Potco. I still remember the moment as a snapshot of when I hit lvl 40 (old lvl cap), what I was doing and who I was talking to at the time.

Sailing my own ship around, telling people not to sink worthless ships and to wait until we see a colossus, behemoth, or juggernaut. Occasionally some ogres and man o' wars. All because loot replacing didn't exist.

I loved sailing the moment I saw it. Back then customization didn't exist and I owned the seas!

Pretty much all my memories were within my guild #shoutouttheguardians ! And being so excited when the lvl. cap was raised so I could get busy again!

This game was /is my guilty pleasure...I love it ALL...I clocked so many hours, and loved my founder tag :)

The hours upon hours I spent socializing at Tortuga on abassa, staring and drooling at the level 50's because I was young and I thought they were the coolest things ever.
The web browser.
The old school areas and only being able to upgrade weapons via quests. No inventories.

How difficult and tedious the main quests are, and how fun the late game is. I also remember there being more ships in the ocean. After playing TLOPO for a while I couldn't help but notice that the ocean was so empty

Black Pearl battle, socializing. Oh!--that one PVP event where you turned into a skellie when you were outside when the moon was out. That was always hilariously fun!

Back