"What do you say to three shillings... and we forget the name?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schism_989

Swashbuckler
After so very long, I have finally found this site...
Hello. I am Schism. Former staff on a Gmod server, and staff on a xenforo supported forums site similar to this one. Enough about that. I have played POTCO since I was a young lad, and seeing this warms my heart.

I, like many others here, like to play games, and sometimes the old ones can be better than the new.

Honestly, I dunno what to write about, so I just spouted nonsense and just general similarities I may have with others.

Either way, I make this to say hello to my fellow TLOPO playes (or to be players). So... hello, how are you doin'?

Don't be afraid to chat with me, I'd love to talk to others!
:skullpeak:​

You made a fine impression....I don't share drinks with everyone you know :)

...ok that may be just because I don't have enough to go around. Shhh, I won't tell if you don't :)

You made a fine impression....I don't share drinks with everyone you know :)

...ok that may be just because I don't have enough to go around. Shhh, I won't tell if you don't :)
Not enough!?
x6OPr.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back