What Ever Happened To......?

PS. I was never really there I became a pirate right after they changed lol SHHH don't tell lol

Shhh ... don't say it too loud, Francis, ppl can hear it ... But it's ok to type, ppl can't read ...
pirate.tongue.gif

In This thread, we'll talk about things that use to be in the game that aren't there anymore, or have disappeared. We'll start off the question with What Ever Happened To... then add what we want to talk about.
Ex: "What ever happened to... the old music?" We'll talk about it then move on to the next question if anyone was one.

I'll start it off.

What ever happened to the Peace Keepers? ( peace is the one thing they didn't keep)
EDIT (Jan 18, 2011 at 5:00 PM):
For about two days we'll talk about it and move on
dont metion my name to there members they hate meh LOL i didnt do anything u can prove
EDIT (Jan 29, 2011 at 9:37 PM):
Outcast dog is still there. He is still in the jail in Rambleshack too I believe.
outcast dog isnt there anymore and the won in the ruble shack is stil there

There was that Christmas music... that they put down at the BOTTOM of the list so i didnt notice until 1 day before they took it away.

Or to hear them? Although it caused a lot of confusion sometimes, you could crack a joke and the whole ocean will echo with laughter.

Back