What happened to skull chest loot?

Does loot need to be changed? AGAIN? Are you getting terrible loot?

• Yes

Votes: 43 76.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
What happened to the loot???
Prior to the update that changed the loot based on complaints by (@John Foulroberts) and many other community members including myself, I had 12 fames and a legendary. Now after that update I was only able to loot 2 fames... Just 2 and they were one after another. I have been getting a countless amount of terrible skulls that shouldn't even be aloud. What happened? Loot is WAY WORSE for me not better since that update. Does something need to be changed? Too much ammo in specifics. Or is it just me?
screenshot_2017-10-07_19-58-05.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-07_20-14-42.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-10_15-03-03.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-10_17-20-46.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-10_17-21-35.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-10_17-22-17.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-10_17-24-39.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-10_17-29-41.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-10_17-34-54.jpg

loot should reflect level of opponent and level of Pirate doing said looting. That being said the loot that is in a loot skull chest should be of a higher level than that of the pouches, more gold and better quality weapons and such, cheat cards do not count as high quality loot.

I don't know what the big deal is. I don't know why some people think you should get a famed/legendary every loot skull or even every 3 or so on. It would be pointless to change loot. I've never had a problem with loot. I've recently filled up my inventory with famed weapons, deleted half of them to make space for more. I don't think loot needs changed.

I don't know what the big deal is. I don't know why some people think you should get a famed/legendary every loot skull or even every 3 or so on. It would be pointless to change loot. I've never had a problem with loot. I've recently filled up my inventory with famed weapons, deleted half of them to make space for more. I don't think loot needs changed.
We're not saying that. We're saying that it's unacceptable to get a common and 90+ gold nearly every skull bc for many of us that's what's happening. Again I only got 2 fames since the loot changing update.
screenshot_2017-10-11_22-24-24.jpg

Unacceptable skull
screenshot_2017-10-10_17-34-54.jpg

Unacceptable skull
screenshot_2017-10-11_22-25-57.jpg

junk skull
screenshot_2017-10-11_22-36-37.jpg

Unacceptable skull
screenshot_2017-10-11_22-24-46.jpg

Better loot from loot chest?

The rate at which unacceptable skulls/junk skulls are given makes no sense.. It's way too low. If we are getting skull chests at all they should be good. I think of skulls chests as a rare surprise not a normal thing. I'm not saying they should give fames every time, I don't want that. I think there is a problem with the loot being distributed though. For instance someone once told me they got all their fames from loot pouches not skulls...

I don't know man they look like typical skull chests. It's once in a blue moon to get a famed on my end. I think you just been very lucky at the start.

This was farming at tormenta a couple nights ago. All of it is junk. Still farming the gold room seems better then farming land bosses, Its been ages since ive seen a skull at darkheart and if i did get one its junk anyways.

Attachments

• skull6.PNG
    skull6.PNG
    649.6 KB · Views: 94
  • skull3.PNG
    skull3.PNG
    659.1 KB · Views: 111
  • skull4.PNG
    skull4.PNG
    604.2 KB · Views: 86
  • skull2.PNG
    skull2.PNG
    699.1 KB · Views: 100
  • skull.PNG
    skull.PNG
    677.5 KB · Views: 95
  • skull7.PNG
    skull7.PNG
    639.4 KB · Views: 72
  • skull8.PNG
    skull8.PNG
    578.6 KB · Views: 93
  • skull5.PNG
    skull5.PNG
    671.1 KB · Views: 68
im level 39 and have 2 famed weapons both being weapons i dont like to use. I cant keep collecting screenshots of junk skulls since they are endless.

Ya gotta work for something. Not everything needs to be handed out. Defeats the purpose of grinding. Keeps items unique. Traditional rpg standards. Something something excitement about finally getting a famed. -More generic conservative comments-

Might as well add an option to choose what you want in your inventory when creating a new pirate.

Throwing my eyeroll response aside, maybe make a loot skull chest as scarce as famed and legendaries are now but have them guarantee at least 1 random famed with a rare chance at a legendary.

Ya gotta work for something. Not everything needs to be handed out. Defeats the purpose of grinding. Keeps items unique. Traditional rpg standards. Something something excitement about finally getting a famed. -More generic conservative comments-

Might as well add an option to choose what you want in your inventory when creating a new pirate.

Throwing my eyeroll response aside, maybe make a loot skull chest as scarce as famed and legendaries are now but have them guarantee at least 1 random famed with a rare chance at a legendary.
No no... You don't understand at all what I'm getting at with this thread. I'm trying to say that skull chests are completely out of whack, giving a common weapon and other junk 9 times out of 10. I totally agree with you that you have to work for something. I'm not at all saying that skulls should be giving you a famed nearly every time. But what they're currently giving 9 times out of 10 is unacceptable. Its always a terrible common + a tiny bit of gold and sometimes a card or two. That's not skull chest loot. Skulls can give out commons but the rate they are giving them at is unbelievable high.
screenshot_2017-10-13_22-02-06.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-13_22-10-29.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-13_22-24-16.jpg

Back