what is the delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the delay with this game, its soon a year that the alpha has been releaseed
what is really going on

Hey there,

Unlike other similar projects, our project requires us to rewrite the entire server side code base. As well, we have had to rewrite all of the client code due to issues we found throughout. Aside from that, we want the feeling to match POTCO. Things like loot are extremely finicky, and must have tons of time spent on them.

And please don't forget we all have lives and need to keep those in priority as well.

Thank you for the curiosity! I love seeing people interested in the game. :)

Christopher

Not to be rude, but I don't see how making a thread demanding progress will help the developers get the game done faster. If anything, it'll take time our of their schedules to answer your question. I feel like the best thing to do would be to wait patiently. This is an MMO, and MMOs take some time to create. Don't get me wrong, I want the game to be done as quick as possible as well, but I want to make sure it as at least somewhat playable at the time of its release. The developers are working very hard at this game and what they need is to hear "Thank you;" not "Go faster." Also, it is worth noting that POTCO was in development for over two years.

the other group seem to be making faster progress than this one
What indications led you to come to that conclusion? I'm genuinely curious.

I've yet to see any real "progress" out of the other group. All the "updates" that I have seen are some random fan-created art. I have not seen anything concrete. TLOPO has a lot of public coverage on content as well as dozens of release notes that demonstrate the game's progress.

I've yet to see any real "progress" out of the other group. All the "updates" that I have seen are some random fan-created art. I have not seen anything concrete. TLOPO has a lot of public coverage on content as well as dozens of release notes that demonstrate the game's progress.
Like x 1000

you will see

I guess John is right, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.
2016-06-13.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back