what is the delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm apparently a 14 yr old also, with a 13 yr old of my own who just had his bday. (Check my profile page. I highly recommend you do this before you try and fail at insults.)

You're now on your last warning for name calling/flaming.
loool calling you a kid is name calling?

I've been wanting to post this for a while now. I'm sure everyone here remembers that TTR is also a remake of a former Disney online game. Remember who ran the whole project? Well, I do... OH and he was TEEN at the time too!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-defunct-toontown-remade-by-unsanctioned-teen

So, its not too hard of a stretch to imagine that anything can be created and work by those who are under 20... or 18 even. Enjoy the read!

so much devs but slow on development
Would you rather they speed through it and have the game riddled with bugs and instability, or would you rather have a game that had CARE and TIME invested into it to make sure it is worth playing?

It's not always "gimme gimme gimme." You need to be patient. Take Blizzard's World of Warcraft, for example. That game underwent about 4-5 years of development. While this is no huge MMO like WoW, development is an inherently time-consuming process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back