what is the delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys cant answer a simple question ?

They did answer your question. They said to look at their site and you'll find the information yourself and John even posted a link to the page where you can find the information.

so much devs but slow on development

It took TTR quite a while to release their game and they had the same amount of staff. I would also like to note that not all the developers on this game are "developers of 3+ games and have years of experience in their field". These are I believe mostly teenagers who decided to recreate a game they loved in their childhood.

On another note, I'm also confused as to where they promised any sort of timetable on their development? I know they've said things will come out soon in hopes to stoke hope but otherwise, I've not seen a post filled with promises on when they'll release the game or any known POTCO features.

In a more general statement, I'm seriously amazed with how many game developers this community suddenly has for it seems that everyone these days is suddenly able to tell when a game should be released and how fast it should be done or maybe that's just me.

Also, please make sure to just edit your previous posts instead of double-posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back