* What "practical Joke" Would U Do Against A Pirate That Was Asleep & Happened To Have A Peg Leg?

Discussion in 'Pirates of the Caribbean Online' started by Shamus The Brute, Feb 22, 2011.

?

* What "practical joke" would U do against a pirate that was asleep & happened to have a PEG LEG?

1. Place said pirate's hand in a water basin (so nickname 'yellow stain' could be later given)

13.3%
  2. Shave said pirate's eyebrows from the blade of a dagger you stole from a dead man from Tortuga

33.3%
  3. Open a can of terminites & allow the bugs to eat through the wood of said pirate's prosthetic limb

20.0%
  4. Fastened with glue a BLACK marble to the end of said pirate's toothpick, leg

13.3%
  5. Lubricate end of said pirate's tree trunk, leg with a huge amount of Vasoline & watch the man slip!

13.3%
  6. Other

46.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Shamus The Brute

Site Founder

I cannot sleep good at the moment, and I thought to myself..."Well, I might as well make a POLL on forums site!" [​IMG]. Anyway, April Fools Day holiday is approaching fast here within the US so hope you laugh &..."enjoy!"

Captain Redhorn likes this.
  2. Francis Gunshot

Site Founder

lol this is funny um I don't know what I would do so I picked them all lol

3. Captian Morgan Kid

Site Founder

i voted other. messing with someones peg leg is just wrong. i would not however think twice about putting lip stick on him and dressing him up funny. when he woke up he would think, OMG what did i do last night! i really wish we could do this to afk pirates. now that would be fun.[​IMG]

Bella and Shamus The Brute like this.
  4. Francis Gunshot

Site Founder

lol good he will think he had a little to much rum the night before and he and gone right crazy he will start to worry about what he had done and how he had shamed himself in the tavran the night before lol

5. Ben Cabingrin

Ben Cabingrin Notorious Pirate

I picked other, I would just leave him alone

6. Bella

Site Founder

I think i just made a comment on a post the other day about you,..think i said something like you were a "nut" (but a nice "nut"), think this just confirmed it,...
    it really had to do with i liked the name of your guild but that beside the point now,.you are funny..[​IMG]

7. Amelia Darkskull

Site Founder

your no fun
    i would have replaced his peg leg with a lava lamp

Bella likes this.
  8. Will Nightwolf

Will Nightwolf Legendary Pirate
    Site Founder

I would replace his peg leg with a real leg that actually worked. Thats such a funny prank I don't think he'd like that too much.[​IMG]