Whats up, I'm Jason Sriracha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Sriracha

Sea Legs
Hey everyone! My name is Jason and I'm just glad to be here. I started playing POTCO back in 2008-ish and I fell in love with the game. I had been lurking in the forums and the website up until today because I was a busy guy who didnt think he'd have time to really join a community. But here I am, having caved, and now theres no turning back.

A little more information about me:
Im 19, turning 20 on March 31st.
Im currently scrubbing it up on a laptop because my room is under construction therefore have no desk to set up my PC on.
I live on the east coast, same as our lovely developers
Im a very friendly person. Need someone to talk to or chill with, dont be weird, just say hi. I dont bite.
Ill be going back to school in the summer, so I may not be online as frequently after that, but I intend to play whenever im not busy. I cannot wait to get back into the game.
I have a few friends who also want to play but are way more busy than I am, so when the maintenance finishes, my ramshackle crew will join us. Were a very merry bunch, both in-game and out.

Anyways, I think ive gone on long enough. I hope to see you all online soon (maintenance permitting).

Have a good day!
-- Jason Sriracha

What a spicy name :p :p :p

idfTGmI.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back