Weapons Whats your favorite weapon and why?

This is tough because you might like grenades and then an amazing sword or blunderbuss drops and it rocks and then you like it more until the next amazing weapons drop. I'll just say the ones I like least are the doll and staff because they are so weak and in the case of the doll combined with the lag, can be a bit difficult to pull off.

I like swords the best, followed by throwing knives. If I was to list specifics, I'd have a hard time choosing between the World Eater Blade and Behemoth Blade (Both Cursed Legendary Broadswords), as I had both. However, I definitely like Silver Freeze the best with throwing knives.

Swords, but Broads specifically. And in specific to that, the Barracuda Blade. It was insane when I owned it back in POTCO! I could literally 1 Crit combo Blade Storm Darkhart or any Enemy/Boss with under say 20K health, it was amazingly insane I swear and I loved it. Really hope to get it again one day. But if we're talking a weapon I own, then the Masterwork Broad, kinda like the Barracuda Blade but weaker, however still amazing for what it is.

In POTCO, my favourites were
#1: Daggers.
#2: Grenades.
#3: Swords.
#4: Voodoo dolls.
#5: Staffs.
I haven't unlocked some of these skills yet, so I haven't been able to compare them since POTCO.

The strongest famed blunderbuss, back when Potco was around I used to troll dark heart in abassa servers. I would add all the damage I could, use the invisible potion glitch and 1 shot dark heart while nobody else got any loot. Everybody would be so confused on what happened it was hilarious. That and I never got a hold of the legendary weapons other than silver freeze because of Faulberto Smasho.

Voodoo Doll for sure. It's usually the first thing I level, and it tends to be a higher level than I am when I master it, by a difference of perhaps 10. They're just so interesting and powerful.

Swords are my favourite because they remind me of 1v1 pirate combat. I also like grenades because back in POTCO I liked to farm the ghost corner on Ravens Cove with the 4 orange ghosts, and it was fun 1 shotting those things :)

Admirals cutlass, Its super strong but the biggest reason its my favorite is probably nostalgia it was the first famed weapon i ever got
Thats the one cutlass that I drool over I have looted sea and fishing and never in all my years of looting came close that cutlass I hope I finally loot it in tlopo... I would trade all legends except the lost sword for that one.

Back