Discussion Where are you from? Write a comment :)

Well, cats are my second favorite, especially the one in my profile picture. Linou is her name. A real sweetheart.

I wish I lived in the countryside, or a place with less light pollution, since I like looking at stars. But I have to live in the suburbs. :/

I'm from Florida! :bang: :green smilies: :D
Miami-Florida-Beach.jpeg

I have a complicated life ordeal, born in Ohio, raised in New Jersey, and currently living in Florida. whenever someone asks the question though I usally respond with New Jersey since nothing ever happens in Ohio.

I have a complicated life ordeal, born in Ohio, raised in New Jersey, and currently living in Florida. whenever someone asks the question though I usally respond with New Jersey since nothing ever happens in Ohio.
Interesting :)

Born in Rhode island, but only lived there a combined of 6 months. After over 20 moves, spending 5 years in Asia, I am now in Uni in Florida. An interesting life for a 19 year old
Hey you should be proud of that, I would have much rather see more parts of the world then stay where I born. Travel makes a captain strong, hmm?

Back