whiskey in the jar

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbaryAnne

Sea Legs
Ahoy, mates, good to be back even starting from zero again and as rusty as my first cutlass...! A kindly guild invite before the first session ended, bless you Shadowblood for taking a lvl 4 in tow. One weird thing: used to be a lot of Navy Bulwarks and EITC low-level between Tortuga and port Royal and a few over toward Cuba... now I have not spied a single one; I even sailed out to Driftwood and PDF looking. Does the at-sea tracker have a smaller range than it used to? Thanks in advance. About the subject... well, I do like the pub songs, but may have been spoilt by AC Black Flag :)

I'm afraid not, I never actually played Potco.
My bf got me playing TLoPO a few weeks before it went down for this most recent big update.
But what the hey....it's great to meet you :cheers:

Welcome to the forums and back to the game, mate! :welcome2:
Sorry, a bit late lol

If you need a key, check out this thread: https://piratesforums.co/threads/need-a-key-say-no-more.19678

If you're in need of a guild (on any alts, since you already have a guild), Hoist The Colors would be glad to have ye! :)
https://piratesforums.co/threads/hoist-the-colors.17334/

The Most/Best FAQ - Click Here!
Obliged, DM/GM -- Shadowblood found me meefing around Tortuga so I said yes to them, but Hoist The Colors does have an excellent name... hard to believe that was written for the movie, good song, too.

Beta: Sigh. Turned in my key drawing yesterday... but there is such a response, it's like dropping a Cheerio in the water and watching the Sergeant Majors speed-swim toward you like a school of piranha!!!! Amongst all the other stripey fish, my little drawing has small chance.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back