Who here is a jumper???

Are you a jumper?

• Total voters
I laugh whenever I go against a jumper I find it funny they think they can win just cause they jump around a lot. In my opinion jumpers are the same as people who believe if they move their body to the left in a racing game the car will move as well [that example is for when people did that before the era of wii, kinect, etc.]

Not really cause they don't move at fast speeds. They move slightly to the left or the right. If someone is really that bad at swinging a cutlass then they can just use a broadsword.

I'm far from a Jumper rofl, more like a Hopper if I'm in danger LOL.
But.. this week a guy in guild accused Me of being a Jumper cuz I jumped ONE time, then he pulled his Doll out on me! and said angrily, "See? You're jumping!"
I said, "Yeeeaah, I'm trying to jump over your dolly!".
So now when he begs the guild to PVP, I say "Yes, PVP Peter and his Mighty Doll." :skullpeak:

Just found out what a jumper is, it seems stupid to me if you go into pvp you test your skill and face your opponent... not jumping around, that's just bloody annoying. I had to deal with jumpers in COD and I wouldn't enjoy them in PotCO
... how do you jump in cod :confused: just spray in there general direction with an assult rifle and they'll die lol that seems really ineffective to me

It takes skill to hit your target with every swing of a cutlass, it takes no skill to hit your target with every swing of your broadsword.

... how do you jump in cod :confused: just spray in there general direction with an assult rifle and they'll die lol that seems really ineffective to me
Well it's not really an advantage in COD as it is annoying. If someone jumps with a shotgun and kills me it annoys me cause its like they think they're good or something.

I personally don't think jumping is a very good skill. I mean yeah it looks cool, and you'll probably win more, but what does it really prove? The fact that a level 16 with a Rusty Cutlass can probably beat a fully mastered level 50 just by jumping proves nothing. It proves not power, nor skill, it only proves that you can jump in circles around someone so they can't hit you. In my opinion it's kind of cowardly. I mean it's like your afraid to be hit, because you know you'll die, so you make sure they can't hit you. Now this post is not meant to offend anyone, it is just my personal opinion. I believe that PvP should be about who is the strongest pirate, and who has the best weapons, not who can jump circles around someone else. As I said this is not meant to offend any jumpers, it's just my person opinion.

I personally don't think jumping is a very good skill. I mean yeah it looks cool, and you'll probably win more, but what does it really prove? The fact that a level 16 with a Rusty Cutlass can probably beat a fully mastered level 50 just by jumping proves nothing. It proves not power, nor skill, it only proves that you can jump in circles around someone so they can't hit you. In my opinion it's kind of cowardly. I mean it's like your afraid to be hit, because you know you'll die, so you make sure they can't hit you. Now this post is not meant to offend anyone, it is just my personal opinion. I believe that PvP should be about who is the strongest pirate, and who has the best weapons, not who can jump circles around someone else. As I said this is not meant to offend any jumpers, it's just my person opinion.
So you're saying standing still swinging a broadsword at everything takes more 'skill' than jumping?
.....lol.....okay...

So you're saying standing still swinging a broadsword at everything takes more 'skill' than jumping?
.....lol.....okay...
No I'm saying it's not very hard to jump and it takes just about no skill to do. As I said, I think it's kind of cowardly because a jumper is afraid to be hit. If they weren't they'd do PvP how it used to be done. I can jump, I've done it before, it's not that difficult, I choose not to do it however, because of the mass base of jumpers has a bad look. Basically meaning most of them are jerks who THINK they are better than everyone else, when jumping is something anyone can do and takes little skill. I'm not saying regular ways of PvP take a lot of skill either, but I just feel jumping is not a fair way of PvP. As I said this post isn't meant to offend any jumpers it's just my opinion.

No I'm saying it's not very hard to jump and it takes just about no skill to do. As I said, I think it's kind of cowardly because a jumper is afraid to be hit. If they weren't they'd do PvP how it used to be done. I can jump, I've done it before, it's not that difficult, I choose not to do it however, because of the mass base of jumpers has a bad look. Basically meaning most of them are jerks who THINK they are better than everyone else, when jumping is something anyone can do and takes little skill. I'm not saying regular ways of PvP take a lot of skill either, but I just feel jumping is not a fair way of PvP. As I said this post isn't meant to offend any jumpers it's just my opinion.
No skill? It's harder for the person jumping than for the other person broading.......

No skill? It's harder for the person jumping than for the other person broading.......
Who said anything about Broads? Idk about anyone else, but I always PvP Jumper rules. And I never said it takes no skill, I said it takes little skill. I also said that fighting the normal way takes little skill as well.

Back