Who here is a jumper???

Are you a jumper?

• Total voters
They think it's completely unfair if you use anything but what they say to use, and will usually log out during the match if you use broad.
Actually the Jumpers who usually hang around for Lookout PvP don't care what weapon you use, I've asked them and they've even allowed doll since they themselves just like to play with two weapon types.
Otherwise, Jumpers shouldn't go in Lookout expecting to abide to their rules, and other players shouldn't willingly battle a jumper if they don't like or don't intend on abiding to their rules.

But if you didn't agree to jumping rules, can't you just use a broadsword?
yeahh but that makes people mad but i wouldnt really care But if you do some jumpers will uuse a grenades or guns, my sword use to give me a total of like 3212 health and ive been taken down to a quarter of health with siege..... so honestly it doesnt matter it will just get more frustrating

This guy named pwner says hes a jumper.. i pvp him and he uses his musket from the other side of the map as soon as i spawn and then he runs towards the cave in team... then he comes back to the middle where as soon as i spawn he kills me.... so finally i start using a musket and guess what.. it wont work!!!! hes a hacker correct or no... sorry this is off topic but had to get it out of my system

Usually they log out if I pull a broad. The ones with actual skill though, can beat you regardless of what weapons you are using....
Yeahhh,, Those are the ones who dont understand it, they used to challenge me all the time and id beat them and they yell at me for like 2 hours for it
This guy named pwner says hes a jumper.. i pvp him and he uses his musket from the other side of the map as soon as i spawn and then he runs towards the cave in team... then he comes back to the middle where as soon as i spawn he kills me.... so finally i start using a musket and guess what.. it wont work!!!! hes a hacker correct or no... sorry this is off topic but had to get it out of my system
hes not a hacker ive fought him use long ranged weapons and dont stop moving hes just an annoying person lol also make sure you have enough health to survive a siege or blunderbuss shot

Yeahhh,, Those are the ones who dont understand it, they used to challenge me all the time and id beat them and they yell at me for like 2 hours for it
hes not a hacker ive fought him use long ranged weapons and dont stop moving hes just an annoying person lol also make sure you have enough health to survive a siege or blunderbuss shot
the guy i was playing on is a lv 50 ( darksilver.. adam x lets me use him ) and hes lv 44...imo i hope i dont get banned for saying this, excuse me if this is rude of any sort but its really gay

Where in that post did I say anything about skill?
nowhere in that post, but in previous posts. "No I'm saying it's not very hard to jump and it takes just about no skill to do", "jumping is something anyone can do and takes little skill"

and jumping takes a lot of skill. No one can just pick up a sword and suddenly be a jumper

nowhere in that post, but in previous posts. "No I'm saying it's not very hard to jump and it takes just about no skill to do"
Yes I did say that, but you commenting on that post that had absolutely nothing to do with my criticizing Skill, you said You thought it requires little skill. I know it doesn't take much, and I've said that so I don't see why you commented on that post with that response. Think you may be a bit mixed up mate.

Yes I did say that, but you commenting on that post that had absolutely nothing to do with my criticizing Skill, you said You thought it requires little skill. I know it doesn't take much, and I've said that so I don't see why you commented on that post with that response. Think you may be a bit mixed up mate.
o: in 1 post u say that it require little skill, but in another u say something about the ones with actually skill

I am a jumper and proud. I've been one for a year. And jumping DOES take skill. It's an art, like painting, I think. You can be a beginner painter or a very good painter, for example. Same with jumping. I've beaten I lv 37 and a lv 14 on the same team in Team Battle at lv 27, and the lv 37 used a doll and such. It's NOT cowardly.

I am a jumper and proud. I've been one for a year. And jumping DOES take skill. It's an art, like painting, I think. You can be a beginner painter or a very good painter, for example. Same with jumping. I've beaten I lv 37 and a lv 14 on the same team in Team Battle at lv 27, and the lv 37 used a doll and such. It's NOT cowardly.
i could not have said it better :)

beautifully said bro beautifully said :sad1:

no wonder u were owning everyone lol

I am and just started jumping. lol i gotta say i love the style espesically using aiming with a cutlass took me hours to finally get it lol except i don't have a lot of good cutlasses. one thing about jumping is not the matches its like this, if you beat someone, they start to make excuses (not all jumpers) like i will never face jumpers from abassa tortuga, its like way out of control there. not saying all jumpers are like this. i just don't want to deal all the 'drama drama' stuff in that server, idc whos the best i just do it for fun and its a challenge if your a beginner of juming, like me :D

Back