Weapons Why Finding The New Legendary Cursed Seems "Impossible"

Do you think the TLOPO team should...

• just tell us how to get the new Legendary.

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • give us a new hint on how to find the New Legendary Cursed every week.

Votes: 41 54.7%
  • leave it as a Mystery.

Votes: 20 26.7%

• Total voters
I can't understand why people are losing their minds over a couple of legendaries. No you cannot gain them by the normal looting way and it's a huge mystery for everyone. Have fun trying to figure out any possible easter egg steps that you have to complete in order to be able to loot these new weapons and so on.

I do agree to a extend that some kind of hints / steps have to be given out for us to get started somewhere. Being a COD Zombies Easter Egg solver myself I can tell you me and many others always had something to start with. Maybe the clue is closer to us than we know but we're just looking beyond that point? Maybe it's literally infront of us but we're just not batting a eye to it? Maybe the developers / TLOPO staff want us to actually go on and search for any clues / hints / steps that may lead to the way of looting the new legendaries?

I honestly wouldn't know myself. Maybe there's no steps or anything after all and it's just RNG like we're used to but we still have to figure out the new technique.

If several people already have one of the new legendaries then they are obviously doing something right. They are not obliged to let anyone know that they found any of the new legendaries nor does it in any way create a'unfair advantage' feel over others. They are just lucky and that's all.

Now I don't want to take any shots at you either but if you ( or anyone else for the matter ) find it greatly hurtful that there may be a few people out there already walking around with the new legendaries and you're not because you're having this 'unfair advantage' feeling since you and/or nobody else have figured out how to get them yet then it rather sounds like a 'They have the new legendaries and I do not so there is a problem!' cry which makes me think that this is affecting you on a personal level.

Any drama over this is caused by the player(s) who don't have the new weapons and them saying 'Oh it's so unfair!' is most likely just because of jealousy.

confirmation-png.102274

Sure the rewards of this new technique is RNG. It's not like this new technique will imediately award you with one of the six new legendaries. Nobody knows anything about this technique so far because nobody so far have figured anything out. We as a community have to find out about this together and maybe we will know rather soon than never.

The only thing that we can do at this point is to keep searching further and maybe we will come across anything soon? Maybe a hint or two that will give us a direction or a start to begin with? Only time will tell! ;)

So who is dentface and why should his word hold any weight? And is this so called 'new loot technique quoted from the DEV's or just another player? There's a lot of speculation being thrown around as if it's factual substantiated information.
Me, I think you all are just over thinking a simple upgrade with some items thrown in. And why only swords/blades.

And a lot of speculation is second hand as well.

I disagree with just about everything you have to say about this. You certainly have not tried every possible looting method. No one yet knows the secret to looting them so how could you possibly have any idea how difficult it is? I think it's awesome that there is this mystery and expect someone will solve it. If it goes more than a couple months then I would support more clues being released but at this point who's to say there aren't enough clues or that it's too difficult? I certainly strongly disagree that the mystery is hurting the game, the game is just as it was before except for a wonderful and mysterious addition. It's true that the first people to solve this will have an advantage but that is the case with everything in the game and once it's solved that advantage will not last long as even if they try to keep it secret others are sure to also solve it, it will come out.
Eric, you need to either quote who you are responding to, or include their name at the beginning of your posts as your post doesn't always follow whomever you think you're replying to and other people have no idea who you are engaging. Thanks.

Eric, you need to either quote who you are responding to, or include their name at the beginning of your posts as your post doesn't always follow whomever you think you're replying to and other people have no idea who you are engaging. Thanks.
In this instance I was replying to the thread and not to any respondents. I feel that if I were replying to a comment then I should quote them but since that was not the case I see no reason to name the rather well known originator of the thread.

So who is dentface and why should his word hold any weight? And is this so called 'new loot technique quoted from the DEV's or just another player? There's a lot of speculation being thrown around as if it's factual substantiated information.
Me, I think you all are just over thinking a simple upgrade with some items thrown in. And why only swords/blades.

And a lot of speculation is second hand as well.

Dentface is @Johnny Sea Slasher who if you didn't know, is a dev.

One thing I have noticed periodically is the 1st few drops during most of my farming sessions have been famed, brights, etc. I am seeing a pattern here. This is not just with myself but others as well. Today I will be testing farming sessions for an hour at 1 boss, switching oceans, then repeating. I will post if any other patterns pop up.

@Black_Rose
It will be interesting if you spot a solid pattern.
But I find it funny everyone is talking about this as such a mystery, when we only have maybe 3 ways to actually kill something, and only like 8 weapons.
Plus no one actually documented what a 'normal looting method' is that itself is a mystery. So people are piling a mystery on top of a mystery.
It's no wonder so many theories. And saying that there's a way to be unconventional in looting seems to go against all the conditioning done in this game about RNG'g.

And no disrespect and normally I wouldn't care at all, impressive six pack but it's been said this is a family forum and those avatars seem to be more appropriate for a dating forum. Just a thought.

Back