Woohoo almost all ye wanna know about potc 4 countdoun to 20th of may

Are ye gonna watch it

• Total voters
What bothers me is that they hired NEW WRITERS for this movie. They might ruin the lore i.e. SINKING THE BALCK PEARL

The ONLY thing sinking better be myself in the movie theatre chair as result of the excitement from all of the swashbuckling madness! *Also, I refuse to purchase a "drink" with the hope of avoiding an interruption in having to leave my seat temporarily & therefore, missing a scene.
:popcorn:

k cya
EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 8:44 PM):

A cupcake?! Did u save it? =O............. & Thats u of course! I guess u took that the wrong way huh? :rolleyes:
lol i guess i did[/quote]

Lol John ;) I guess I have to be careful with me words from now on huh Matey? :arrrrr:
EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 8:47 PM):
The ONLY thing sinking better be myself in the movie theatre chair as result of the excitement from all of the swashbuckling madness! *Also, I refuse to purchase a "drink" with the hope of avoiding an interruption in having to leave my seat temporarily & therefore, missing a scene.
:popcorn:

Thats why u go b4 the movie & during the previews ;)...
EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 8:53 PM):
lol i guess i did

Lol John ;) I guess I have to be careful with me words from now on huh Matey? :arrrrr:
EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 8:47 PM):

Thats why u go b4 the movie & during the previews ;)...[/quote]

U got twice to make sure u dont gtg later o.o
EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 8:57 PM):
I just realized something... When the 3rd movie came out I was like... Omg that's as good as the 2nd! But now I realize that it didn't make much sense.. It had no main purpose I guess... I couldn't even tell u what it's about...

If I "have to go" during the middle of the movie cuz of some drink I had, I am going to be angry. (Visualize this through the emotes).
Me standing in line:woot: purchasing the movie ticket.
Find a comfortable seat & eat popcorn:popcorn: Salt from the popcorn is making me thirsty :rumgone: Disney logo appears :piratemickey: & title of movie is introduced :D Popcorn almost gone now:popcorn:My thirsty tongue locates the straw of
the drink I hold in right hand :rumgone: ONE hour passes. Movie is good!!! A sudden "Oh no! I have to go," feeling makes my face contort in a strange way :excited: The bloated pressure makes it uncomfortable to watch the movie :cursing: * ~ Decide to get up out of my seat & quielty sneak past 3 people seated in the middle row:party: Find the restroom & waste quality movie time all because of consumption of a drink that makes me have to...:cannon: GO!

EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 9:49 PM):
(i found a cupcake in the urinal)
EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 8:41 PM):

Got a problem with that John Dearest? Ahahahahaha! :cannon:
who is that[/quote]

LOL. OH MAN. A "cupcake," rofl.

If I "have to go" during the middle of the movie cuz of some drink I had, I am going to be angry. (Visualize this through the emotes).
Me standing in line:woot: purchasing the movie ticket.
Find a comfortable seat & eat popcorn:popcorn: Salt from the popcorn is making me thirsty :rumgone: Disney logo appears :piratemickey: & title of movie is introduced :D Popcorn almost gone now:popcorn:My thirsty tongue locates the straw of
luckily where i live the film puases in the middle of the movie for uh oh feelin
the drink I hold in right hand :rumgone: ONE hour passes. Movie is good!!! A sudden "Oh no! I have to go," feeling makes my face contort in a strange way :excited: The bloated pressure makes it uncomfortable to watch the movie :cursing: * ~ Decide to get up out of my seat & quielty sneak past 3 people seated in the middle row:party: Find the restroom & waste quality movie time all because of consumption of a drink that makes me have to...:cannon: GO!

EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 9:49 PM):

who is that

LOL. OH MAN. A "cupcake," rofl.[/quote]

Back