Wow fishing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topic is why you are whining. Fishing loot was adjusted. It was explained several times why the devs arent wiping all famed and legendaries from pirate's inventorys, by staff, devs and forum admins. Yet here you still are, going on and on about cannon rams. How about YOU get on topic

not sure how it was abused in masses since it was after wave 90 and you couldnt get that far with playtimes running and the mean reason they said they were taken was that people didnt report it again not many people knew since wave 90 wasnt achievable unless you had a beta key, and were lucky enough to not crash, and lucky enough to actually get people in the game to play together most of the time it only allowed 1 person in, and then you had to be lucky for your cannon to not stop leveling sometime it stopped at lvl 3 or any random level and you basically had to reset or play extremely hard mode with 3 people and cannon not leveling up for ammo. I dont care that the items werent functional i actually have spent less time on fishing at 20 than cd and i had barely gotten my ram and fishing just rained free famed on me. The devs themselves said that it gave a " astronomical " advantage. I just think them taking rams away and saying they are gone someone people abused a bug that people didnt know about and we are taking the ones from fishing then saying they are gone deal with it and in this instance they dont care at all.

There were multiple exploits and bugs in cannon defense, not just that one. Please read previous replies to this thread.

Players invited their friends to join in on a level 90+ game, who would then have to do nothing for their rewards. Also stated earlier in the thread.

Nobody abused a bug in fishing, as fishing was not bugged. It is entirely separate from cannon defense and entirely different matters.

Lol ya ammo bug was definitely huge right? even though you couldnt level majority of the times and we stuck with the first ability.

Yes, it was. Again, you do not have statistics to back this up.

everyone was upset at cannon rams they got them fairly the devs didnt care one bit why are the caring now?

Because the two issues are entirely separate, as I've been saying. Please read my previous posts, thank you.

they wouldnt even give them to people who had screenshots and videos of them getting it before cd and the developers still didnt care.

Screenshots and videos are easily faked, we do not have the man power to go through every single report and prove authenticity. Please, be reasonable man.

Closing this thread out. Attempts have been made to explain why the CD situation is an apples and oranges comparison. If some people don't see it, that's okay, but there's little sense in dragging this out. It seems as though this is less about the fishing tweak and more about beating a dead horse because people still have an ax to grind about the CD situation.

All I have to say is that the magnitude of removing items in this situation is far greater, and that alone means it's not a worthwhile endeavor. The developers cared then and they care now. It cuts both ways. They didn't want to take cannon rams away from those who earned them fairly before, and I doubt they're keen on the idea of people having earned gratuitous famed and legendary items now... but they decided that the limited scope made it worthwhile in the former situation, but not applicable in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back