WWYD First When the Game Opens Again?

Are you excited?

• Yes

Votes: 119 84.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 22 15.6%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure that the RC quest will not be in TLOPO immediately after this update, but it will be soon. I also think that they said on the stream that you will have to finish the Black Pearl storyline before you can start the RC storyline :)

The first thing I want to do is join a guild. Also, FLAGSHIPS! I'm excited :)

Wait really? Ugh I'm not even halfway done with the Black Pearl storyline because I hate it. If you're serious... I'm gonna be so mad. I just wanna do the RC quest, not Black Pearl which I've already done a million times.

Wait really? Ugh I'm not even halfway done with the Black Pearl storyline because I hate it. If you're serious... I'm gonna be so mad. I just wanna do the RC quest, not Black Pearl which I've already done a million times.
I was half-asleep when I watched the stream, but I think the reasoning behind it was because the Black Pearl storyline is only one "chapter" in TLOPO, and they are planning to add 10 more, or something like that? I'm gonna browse the stream really quickly and edit this with a time when I find it so you can listen yourself, if you want to. It's probably more accurate to hear it from the devs themselves, lol
Edit: Okay, finally found it. They start talking about RC at 4:12:12 and specifically say RC can only be completed after the Black Pearl at 4:16:53

Last edited:
I was half-asleep when I watched the stream, but I think the reasoning behind it was because the Black Pearl storyline is only one "chapter" in TLOPO, and they are planning to add 10 more, or something like that? I'm gonna browse the stream really quickly and edit this with a time when I find it so you can listen yourself, if you want to. It's probably more accurate to hear it from the devs themselves, lol

Okay :D

It's to my understanding that this version of the game is a whole new bundle of code, correct? They said basically everything will be better and all of the changes they made themselves have been removed due to the new code, but they are re-adding their changes:)

I'm excited to play with drastically reduced lag or no lag at all and minimal crashes :)

I'd probably do my Ravens quest and finally enjoy being able to level my sword, dagger and cannon without major lag issues. I'll definitely be catching up with my friends too, crew up and maybe be on the lookout for a great guild to join. Fair winds to all pirates and staff. Take what you can. Give nothing back.
tumblr_lvnf2zS3Xc1qjhjdwo11_r1_500.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_lvnf2zS3Xc1qjhjdwo11_r1_500.gif
    tumblr_lvnf2zS3Xc1qjhjdwo11_r1_500.gif
    985.3 KB · Views: 80
Back