YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Iridian

Swashbuckler
Hi everyone! I am so excited to see there's a remake of POTCO! :excited:it was my favorite game growing up and playing this just brings back the memories!

I've never really gotten in to forum posting but I'm excited for a new experience. ATM my pirates only a little baby pirate (lvl 4) :p but keep a look out for her as I slowly lvl her up! (I work and also am a college student) Now, I'm not 100% sure how this beta key thing works so can someone explain to me? how many people now have beta keys? are they common to come by? Also! I have reported some crashes in the other forums already and I'm just curious how common random crashing is?
-Thanks in advance! I know I ask a lot of questions lol

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! :)

Without a key we are limited to selecting a 3 hour time slot to play. A key is a series of numbers that permits play at any time. A key may be acquired through digging in dig spots on the various islands or through looting drops. They are coveted! Enjoy your playing and best wishes on discovering a key!

KUyq8Rt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back