Yellowhound's Beta Key Giveaway! [OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellowhound's Beta Key Giveaway!
Hey guys! So recently, I managed to find one of the elusive Beta Keys while I was training at Kingshead. However, I already had a Beta Key so the one I found was kind of useless to me... After a little thought and consideration, I decided I would give it away on the forums and now we're here :D

ufu1rmim.jpg

How to Enter the Giveaway

To enter the Giveaway, all you have to do is leave a message on this thread saying that you would like to be entered into the Giveaway before 11:59 PM PST on Monday, 12/26/16.

Announcing the Winner
I will enter the names of those who entered into some sort of random name picker program. Everyone will have the same chance of being picked. I will then record the program picking the lucky individual and post it on Youtube. I will also announce the winner on this thread as well. The winner will then receive a PM from me asking them to accept the prize. They will have two weeks to do so. If they have accepted the prize, I will then PM them the Beta Key code :D If they decline the prize or fail to respond in two weeks, I will then host another giveaway with the same prize in the near future.

Best of Luck to those who Enter!
I'm in, and good luck to everyone!

I'd like to enter, Thanks for the Spirit of Christmas
I got a key this morning and no longer need to be in. Thanks for the chance to win.

Last edited:
Hello, first of all thank you so much for hosting this key giveaway. It is just as easy for you to give it to someone you know or even worse--sell it. I find it heart-warming that you decided to get into the holiday mood and give back to the community. I myself would like to enter, as I do not have a beta key. I've been following the creation of this game for a really long time, even when it was first called "Pirates Online Rewritten". So for years I have been checking in and out on the forums constantly checking the progress of the game. Unfortunately, I have never been able to play TLOPO freely, as I wasn't fortunate enough to win an alpha OR beta key. Recently, I have been digging desperately each of my 3 hour time slots just hoping for a stroke of luck, but I haven't been able to come across one. This game means so much to me and just brings back that nostalgic feeling of when I was younger and playing everyday afterschool with unlimited access. Once again thank you for reaching out to the community in a way such as this. and I hope that I can find that stroke of luck that has been missing so far. Even if I don't win, it is great to see another pirate join the Caribbean with the freedom to play at their leisure. Best of luck to you all--Captain Nick The Great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back