Your Epic Dying Or Almost Dying Pictures!!

:facepalm:
screenshot_2011-05-04_18-35-23.jpg

XD one health point left.... Was on my lower level Morganna Warhawk... believe me, this is not my only pirate... i have a lvl 44 :mad: but i was doing an invasion, shot a Conquistador. not a good idea if your a low level! Sword of Triton saved my life... only useful on your low pirate though.
didnt know how to attach files, lol.... would have posted sooner if i knew :lol1:

Not as epic as my screenshots up there, but still pretty good pics, before I got knocked out.

Btw, Francis has left me behind several level since he's a 'lightning-fast' leveler now ... so if he ever PvPs me again, he'd definitely could pay back. ;)

View attachment 5016

And this ghost came out of no where ... Idk how he got to the glitch and beat me up ... I couldn't even see him to defend myself!

View attachment 5017
I love that pic wow that was when I was basic wow about a month ago and thanks for calling me a fast lver well it is true I mean I am lv 48 almost lv 49 now and thats in a month well thanks Jade!!!!!!!! :D

OMG DUDE YOUR PIRATES back looks just like mine wow thats freeky.
Screen shot 2011-03-30 at 12.40.47 PM.png

Ok, so I don't have a picture.... But I was after the QAR with some people from here. Our sides got totally killed. So we disabled it with about just a little under green health. So it was dead & we thought we were home free! I don't think it showed the Anne ever fire its broadsides.... But oh it hit us.... We sank & along with us went the Anne....

Back