Your Wishlist

I want Treachery End, Lost Sword of El Patron, Skullbone and/or Master Crafted / Sacred Repeater, Thunderspine.
Things i have checked off my previous wish list
World Eater Blade, Fullmoon Special Repeater, Gorilla Repeater, Dread Spike, Bright Green/Bright Orange/ Navy Blue/ Lavender/ Bright Yellow/ Bright Red and Bright Red Cotton Trousers... Oh and Blightfang Edge >:D
( i had a big wishlist :p )

I want Treachery End, Lost Sword of El Patron, Skullbone and/or Master Crafted / Sacred Repeater, Thunderspine.
Things i have checked off my previous wish list
World Eater Blade, Fullmoon Special Repeater, Gorilla Repeater, Dread Spike, Bright Green/Bright Orange/ Navy Blue/ Lavender/ Bright Yellow/ Bright Red and Bright Red Cotton Trousers... Oh and Blightfang Edge >:D
( i had a big wishlist :p )
u have blightfang.... and im jealous xD

black/bright red corset (i have the shirt in red and black and a black skirt and black shorts) idk pretty content with my Sharkfang El Patron's Cutlass and the Bloodfire Broadsword i do have Skullbone repeater would love to have a full moon special Blunderbuss and of course Icefang would be nice but i have the top three or four Daggers i guess i can post them here or i will post my rares/famed/legendary items on Will's thread...and i agree with you Will except i would like storage space to house won of everything

i have black shark blade anyone want it?.............. no? ok ill just sell if for its epic resale value!
i want master crafted and gatling and rev ram

• Behemoth Blade
  • Blade of Abyss
  • Thunderspine Sword
  • Grand Blunderbuss
  • Revenant Cannon Ram
  • Anything bright or dark
  • Gold
  • Any famed sword that does over 85 damage

i want lost sword of el patron, barracuda blade, the dark mutineer, whalebone blade, blightfang blade, and behemoth or world eater
but mostly barracuda

Back