Zombies: A new menace!

Instead of being mindless they are brutual, cold and methodical. A great enemy for me. Also the magic that is invloved is interesting too.

YESSS FINALLY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS THEY'RE SMART ENOUGH TO USE ZOMBIES AND PIRATES!!
YOU KNOW HOW EPIC IT WOULD BE FOR ZOMBIES OF THE CARIBBEAN ONLINE?? O_O

u already said that to me and i am ignoring the type of zombies u talk about from my list but other than that yes many zombies that are all the same

Then if you purposley ignore "my" zombies from the list then you don't come to an accurate conclusion. Zombies of the Caribbean myth are more primitive and savage but not as mindless as the zombies your refering to. In this movie, Hollywood is going back to it's roots to give a retro look into the most popular monster.

how do you know that captain
EDIT (Apr 23, 2011 at 6:44 AM):
EDIT (Apr 23, 2011 at 6:44 AM):

ok but since we have voodoo what if we could raise zombies....if nothing else i would raise them just to watch them dance, and I would be that obnoxious girl constantly surrounded by dancing zombies!

You know there has been speculation that we could have pets that attack? Supposedly when you attack a creature with a chicken potion, the chicken follows the enemy as if to fight. If we could get a zombie to fight for us, I'll forgive POTCO for no Kraken.

A battle chicken sounds down right amusing.
A pet zombie sounds cooler though I doubt they would ever do anything that involved. Even if they did I dont know if it would really make up for lack of Kraken or other sea monsters.

Back