TYVM A Much-Needed, Well-Deserved Thank You

Greetings and Salutations,

In my profession, laying low is considered a good thing. So while playing this game (once again), I tend to fly under the radar and not cause anyone any grief or cause eyebrows to raise. Being older than the average player now has only reinforced that belief. Yet, I would be remiss if thanks and heartfelt appreciation was not extended to all of the people that have resurrected this game from the bone yard. It is obviously a true labor of love and highly evident that each of you has poured out your heart and soul to make this the best gaming and forum environment possible.

To everyone involved, you have my thanks and appreciation for everything that you have done for the players and the game.

- Pathos

With the recent HD update I switched my display options to "High" and I have to say the game graphics are looking better & better. I still use the Low setting during invasions but for everything else I use the higher graphics option. Yes, there are still bugs and mishaps and crashes but it is a TLOPO journey I'm having a good time being part of again, tagging along.

Keep up the great work!

Greetings and Salutations,

In my profession, laying low is considered a good thing. So while playing this game (once again), I tend to fly under the radar and not cause anyone any grief or cause eyebrows to raise. Being older than the average player now has only reinforced that belief. Yet, I would be remiss if thanks and heartfelt appreciation was not extended to all of the people that have resurrected this game from the bone yard. It is obviously a true labor of love and highly evident that each of you has poured out your heart and soul to make this the best gaming and forum environment possible.

To everyone involved, you have my thanks and appreciation for everything that you have done for the players and the game.

- Pathos
Nicely said Pathos :cheers:

Time to bump up my fave thread!

To ALL persons who were part of making this last update and it's contents. Thank You! <3

I love that the gold/mats/xp events have returned for one and then there is all the new content like tattoos a secret shop and clothes (omg the clothes and hats!!)

I have always said the TLOPO team listen to the community (even though it sometimes fell on deaf ears) and this update proves it! The content is from suggestions made by the community!

I may not be able to play often but I would like to say I think of you all everyday and love you!

Thank you!! <3
L.S

Last edited:
I'm sorry too Illuvatar, you didn't deserve a smack down like that. I appreciate your concern and hope you return here to honor our great team members or anyone else for that matter! I appreciate you and hope you have a wonderful remainder of the week! *fist bumps* :D
@Remington
I think it would be very damaging to do any 'fist bumps' with an armored knight. Perhaps a gentle 'shoulder knudge' instead?
Who's going to do all the coding if you keep spraining their hands?
The tlopo crews work hard enough as it is for everyone. And it's fully appreciated by beta sailors like me.

Last edited:
Back