TYVM A Much-Needed, Well-Deserved Thank You

Stopping by for a slightly delayed thank you to @Johnny Sea Slasher! In case you haven't seen it, Johnny/Dent wrote the most recent news post, which provided wonderful, detailed insight into the work of TLOPO's Storyline Team! Also, he deserves a huge round of applause for this:
:lol1:

On top of all that, he also juggles multiple other "jobs" around here including Moderation (Game and Forums), and contributing to the wiki!

But beyond just being an amazing staff member, Johnny is also a wonderful person to be around. He always has a positive outlook and has always shown kindness towards others. Thank you Johnny, it's nice knowing you!

Wanted to swing by and thank the TLOPO team again for all of their hard work! Open Beta? Oh YES! Thank you also for the latest fun event (Talk like a pirate) that you developed for the community to take part in! Things like this really lends itself to the 'family' feel' of the forums! In projects like this, it is pretty rare to have a team that interacts with and loves on the community like you do! (Not to mention welcoming and considering feedback from the community!) We appreciate you and all you do! <3 I just celebrated my Three Month Anniversary in the game and forums with you and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything! Can ... Not ... WAIT! .... To see where things go next! Love to you all! ............ Thank you also to the community members who submitted quotes and phrases in this contest! I TRULY enjoyed reading through them! Laughing and smiling at your creativity and had a lot of fun with you! So stay awesome my friends! I appreciate you too! :) Two armored thumbs up!

Extending a thanks to @Darkslinger for all of his creative ideas that he brings to the forums! His effort to make the game better with suggestions, ideas, and feedback are really appreciated throughout the forums and the game! Thanks for your creative mind!;)
Thanks, I really appreciate it! That's the least I can do, really, when I know that the team is working tirelessly. I'd like to thank both the forums and TLOPO team for allowing us to not only share our suggestions and ideas but have them potentially impact the future of the game they've been working so hard on.

I'd like to thank you for always showing support on each and every thread I make!

Just popping in to congratulate the Team on a beautiful transition to Open Beta. I do so appreciate all of your hard work and continue to support you moving forward in whatever way you feel is best for the game and community. I'm having a blast in your world! With highest regard, respect and love --- Remington

REVIVE THE THREAD!

I would like to take a second and write about a fellow friend of mine @MMDR, she is such a caring person towards others in this community. She is always on top of thing's in-game and throughout. MMDR always makes me laugh on the TLOPO MEME'S Thread, she also has an upbeat attitude in this community! Keep up the hard work, I appreciate you!

uSpQwnQ.jpg

To the whole TLoPO team I would like to say a great big......

2bIrjJo.jpg

I've only played a tiny bit of the Hollowed Woods story line but so far so good! The new area looks great!

Yet again you have shown great dedication to this project. I appreciate all the time and effort you guys have put into this new content, what I've seen of it so far I really like a lot. After the teething problems and grumbles are done with, I hope you're all going to sit back and feel proud of yourselves for a job well done!

Thank You and Well Done !:bow:

NB Reposting this here ( from https://piratesforums.co/threads/a-big-thank-you-to-the-devs.22916/) cos this thread deserves to be bumped :)

Last edited:
I'm still so terribly busy with the business plan for the Family Fun Center but I DID want to swing by and tell the team... I am SO impressed! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication! Finished the Halloween quests with my alt and had...a ... BLAST! So professional and full of fun content! THANK YOU! I love you and miss you and all of my friends. Hoping to be more active again after we get further with the business. <3

This thread has been inactive for way too long!

I would like to give a huge thanks to the staff for working tirelessly on bugs and adding new content and events for us to enjoy the game and never get bored! :)
It is obvious that the voices and suggestions of the players are heard. Thank You!

To all the noble pirates that are courteous and helpful in game and on the forums and happily loot and play with others selflessly. Thank You!

To those who have joined looting at sea with their own ship and not blocked others, but sail with skill in a organized manner. Thank You!

<3

It's time for me to bump my FAVORITE thread!

I would like to thank the team for hosting the GM event yesterday.
Though like many others I didn't get any of the codes but I really don't care lol.
I really appreciate you holding the event earlier so us in the EU were able to join.

And a chance to test the FIRST invasions on TLOPO!!
Super fun!
Ofcourse problems are to be expected and crashing is pretty much norm for me with 0.8 FPS :D
But all this will improve over time as you work hard on fixes and bettering the game in general (as you have with so many things this far)

Thank You TLOPO Team! <3

To the Forum Team and Support Team..Thank you for always actively being here and helping the community! <3

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

YOU ARE APPRECIATED!!
<3

TLOPO is doing a great job, not only bringing Pirates back but, and I cannot stress this point enough, it- is- FREE !
It's still in Beta, no worries, I'm loving it. Yes, I get as frustrated as anyone when my boat-load of plunder is suddenly knocked off line but that's life, isn't it...crap happens.

Keep up the good, least we forget VOLUNTARY work!!!

FYI, this game wasn't perfect when Disney had it either.

Looking back at the OP that began this discussion...

Having been a game and forum moderator, it always struck me as ironic that it is almost always an underappreciated position, yet there never seems to be a shortage of players that think they want to be one... until they become one... and then they know better. :p

If you find yourself playing a game or posting to a forum that has a great community, you can rest assured that it also has a great group of mods. The two go hand in hand.
I have not been here that long but it's been long enough to observe a community that is far better than what one normally runs across in gaming. That tells me everything I need to know about the quality of its moderators.

I feel that this thread has been much too dead as of late!

So from me, I just wanted to shout out my gratitude to all those who pour out the time and energy that's gone into this and continues to be put in. From every corner of the game; from the new content that we've experienced a lot of lately, to the most small and un-noteworthy things that gets forgotten.

Thank you so much! I still can hardly believe that I am able to play this game again that I have loved for so long.

Back