A Not so New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle James

Swashbuckler
Hello fellow pirates,
I'm not particularly new to this whole piracy thing, I've been around P.O.T.C.O. since 2007, and I've been around this project as soon as it opened. I've always kept tabs on the Pirates Forums, although recently I have just signed up. As of right now, I haven't done too much on the Pirates Forums, but I plan on visiting this website more frequently. I'm simply here to enjoy the game and its community in all of its glory! Fair winds!
-Kyle James

Ahoy Kyle James, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

gallion-ships-animated-gif.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, this is early BETA testing so report bugs and be patient. Enjoy the testing!:) :)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, this is early BETA testing so report bugs and be patient. Enjoy the testing!:) :)
Thank you, nraven13! I'm aware that this is beta, I have been around the project for a while, thank you for the heads up anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back