A pirates life for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semore

Sea Legs
Hi all! Thank you to those who already gave a warm welcome. Introducing myself here. Had a maxed out character before the original game went down. Sucks we can't get it back! Ah well.

Quick question: is there a running known bug list so I can check if the issues I'm having are known? For example a friend and myself tried to play the other night and our level kept getting reset and our swords disappeared from inventory. We weren't really able to play.

We want to get back in to the game!

Also a followup question. Is there a plan to wipe saves once the game comes out of beta ?

There is a beta bug/glitch thread somewhere... also, Beta data will transfer over To full release. That glitch is common, relogging usually fixes it. Welcome to the forums mate!

Welcome back Semore! That is a common issue. Just relog and your level and weapons should go back to normal.
Our pirates will remain at current level when Beta goes live.

Ahoy Semore, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

gallion-ships-animated-gif.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back