Ahoy, I'm Bebopotto :D

What's the very first thing you are going to do upon the re-opening of TLOPO?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebopotto

Sea Legs
Heyo everyone!
My name is Bebopotto. AKA: Kelleybro, and Roger! And like many of you before me, I'm here to tell you a bit about meself.

I started my POTCO journey shortly after the game was released in 2007, but it didn't last too much longer than a few months. I only got up to level 26 notoriety, and my best skill was level 20-ish sword. On my return to TLOPO, I'm glad to find not only so many enthusiastic people, but a plethora of updates I was never able to play (most of which still haven't been released yet, but I thank the TLOPO team for everything they've done thusfar). Getting to know this community puts a smile on my face every day - there are so many people reliving the nostalgia of their childhood and helping each other find their way through the Caribbean.
As with POTCO, my one and only pirate (as of now) is Roger, a Level 40 pirate who has some huge goals in this game.. Might as well make it a grind for those legendaries while the game is running!

Anyways, I made quick progress through the Black Pearl quests this time around, and hit the 93% wall at level 24 - where I began to run aimlessly for a few days trying to figure out what to do. Randomly, I stumbled upon a wild Salmon on the docks of Port Royal, at the time he was known simply as Solomon or "Solo", the fearless Guild Master for Deja Vu.
Shameless plug here: https://piratesforums.co/threads/deja-vu.16426/
Somehow after a few days, I became an officer!! And I got wayy too excited:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PtA206A9Jw

Time rolled on, members rolled in, shenanigans were had, and now I'm a co-leader for the guild!! or at least 3rd in line... *citation needed*

And now I'm here. Writing to all of you during the TLOPO void and trying not to lose my mind!
When the game is back up I hope to see all of you as excited as I will be. If you ever wanna chat in game or on the forums I'm totally up for it (fair warning that I tend to nerd out a little.. or a lot)

So I'll see you all around!
Happy Pirating!!
~ Roger ~
11111.png

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :)

I answered other because the day I made an account was the day the servers crashed I think, so the first thing I'm doing is making a pirate

I answered other because the day I made an account was the day the servers crashed I think, so the first thing I'm doing is making a pirate
RIP
Hope to see you in-game soon mate! If you're looking for a guild at any point, throw me a message and we'll get you in Deja Vu :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back