Ahoy, I'm Captain Skullcrusher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did talk with support on chat and I did email the explanation to that link. I was standing in one spot leveling up my grenades for a few hours so the game banned me for "auto clicking". I was NOT auto clicking. Didn't even know what that was until a little bit ago when the staff member explained it to me. I can talk to 10 different people on here who are supposedly support or game staff yet nobody can help me. I haven't got a response to my email. What is a guy supposed to do? You can get banned for something you didn't even do super easy but nobody can unban you? People stand in one spot killing enemies to level up weapons all the time. I see them everywhere. That is half the game. You cant ban people for that. What next... we get banned for sinking too many ships? I want my account back and I don't want to have to worry about this again in the future. Unreal

The staff have a very strong standpoint on auto-clicking and it's not an automated system that detects and bans people for it. They approach you in-game and attempt to make contact before banning you, I have never seen someone banned for it without a Dev seeing it first hand.

Just in-case you were actually auto-clicking, tread carefully as you wouldn't of known that a dev tried to make contact with you in-game and they would know that you're out right lying about it. If you weren't and they have implemented some sort of system, then I hope it all gets sorted out, best of luck to you.

Yeah well I don't talk to people on there very much. Not even in the guild I joined. Was 10 different people walking around me at one point talking doing the exact same thing I was and I don't pay attention to what they are saying. So if someone tried to talk to me chances are I didn't even notice. I sat here watching a movie on my tv killing plants on my pc at the same time. I sat here and clicked my mouse button 3 million times last night. I really don't care what they suspect. I was wrongfully banned and it needs to be addressed

I wouldn't have to continuously click my mouse to throw grenades if it wasn't for the horrible lag. Half the time I throw one it doesn't show it and half the time I kill something ive thrown 5 more grenades before I realize it died. Trying to level up with fingers crossed the game gets fixed. Instead I get booted.

In the words of John Foulroberts which can be found in AceOfThieves' amazing signature:

"Beta is not meant to be enjoyed. It is for testing. When the game goes live and is complete in its functionality and has stability, THEN you can enjoy it. Not sure how many times this needs to be said. Things will go wrong. Things will break. It's a part of the development process. Please understand this. You, as a Beta tester, should not expect quality right now. Your job is to test. Not enjoy. It is a PRIVILEGE for you to be able to play right now. The developers could very well have kept this whole process closed to the public. You should appreciate the chances you are receiving to actually step back into the game and relive it while it is still in development."
-John Foulroberts

The fact a staff member found you and it seemed as if you were auto-clicking, then had to go through the process of banning you and now a staff member has to go through the process of unbanning you is unreal. I don't believe you just so happened to be spam clicking and not answering anyone. "It is a Privilege to play on the TLOPO servers... Your job is to test... The developers could very well have kept this whole process closed to the public." A staff member's limited free time shouldn't be wasted because you decided you wouldn't answer them, and just spam-click. The fact you are so outright HOSTILE and negative shows no appreciation to the people who gave you the opportunity to play. You won't even answer them in the game. Stop complaining about the game's lag and report actual things. Nevermind, you can't, you're banned, good day.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back