Ahoy, I'm EurekaJack

Status
Not open for further replies.

EurekaJack

Sea Legs
I most usually use a Mac to play Pirates as I work in the PC Active Directory Server world and I like getting away from PCs. I am also a long time mac users group member. I can't wait for the new Legend of Pirates (LoP) to become stable. I may fill up the bug reporting area as my i7 MacBook Pro and my i5 Mac mini both with 16GB RAM experience LoP quitting every 5 to 10 minutes. My better half sails on an old Intel Core 2 Duo 24" iMac with 6GB RAM & she only crashes hourly. I do sign up for times after my better half goes to bed or before they get up and use her old iMac and it works well for me also. I have the newest macOS 10.12.X on my machines and hers is limited to never going beyond 10.11.x so that may be a clue to why hers works better? I have a Dell with Windows 10 but it's WiFi card is so bad I have to sit next to the router to get a good signal.

If there are any Mac users with suggestions please feel free to send me a note.

I did see a slight bug this morning. I went to the back side of Padres and was fighting the big boss and after winning a couple of times I ran up a narrow canyon on the right side of the gun shop and I could not find the canyon entrance to go back down?

Have fun everyone.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! :)

KUyq8Rt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back