Ahoy, I'm ImaNURB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaNURB

Dockworker
OMG - OMG - OMG I can't believe the game is back. I just found it but the servers are down. I can't wait to get started on my new character. I hope the game play is similar to the original. I have annoyed so many people over the last couple of years bemoaning the fact that I couldn't find a game I liked as much as POC. Sooooo.... many thanks to those of you who made this possible. First thing I want to do is have a burial at sea for my main pirate, Li Goldslipper. I'm sorry she won't be available but please don't take that as a complaint. In the same breath I will say that I will enjoy this new "rebirth" as a new pirate. It will be interesting to see how she evolves. I can't wait to get in and get started.

Welcome back. I too miss my pirate but at the same time. This one is sooooo much better than my old one ever was more famed and v body.

I owe it all to fishing. ;)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :

Ahoy ImaNURB, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

gallion-ships-animated-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back