Ahoy, I'm Stepheebeez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepheebeez

Sea Legs
Game crashes as soon as I hit "play" below my character. Also, when trying to finish one of my quests for the voodoo doll, the map tells me where to go but there is no soldier there to kill.

Welcome Stephee :)

Try lowering your settings down to the bare minimum (Sound, graphics etc). Be sure to leave Vsync on.

Can i ask what the name of the quest you are having trouble with is?

It is the voodoo doll quest I believe. I can't get in the game to tell you the exact name. I have to go into thieves den to kill 8 soldiers. I get the "light" from the sky to mark where the soldiers SHOULD be but nothing is there.

It is the voodoo doll quest I believe. I can't get in the game to tell you the exact name. I have to go into thieves den to kill 8 soldiers. I get the "light" from the sky to mark where the soldiers SHOULD be but nothing is there.

Apologies for the awfully late reply.

Just to clarify, the soldiers you are looking for are actually Navy Guards.

Note: The following is very important to completing this quest.

When you get to the area where you find three EITC Thugs and Navy Marines in the far west of the Thieves Den which is basically a dead end (As shown below) Ignore it.

AiTFddP.png

Continue following the tunnel north a little ways as shown in the screenshot i've included at the bottom of this post, you'll find three navy guards close together.

Mop the floor with them until you have all 8 accounted for in the quest log.

Then head back to the NPC that you finish the quest at.

P.S. There has not been an update as of yet to my knowledge.

5LvhS6c.png

Apologies for the awfully late reply.

Just to clarify, the soldiers you are looking for are actually Navy Guards.

Note: The following is very important to completing this quest.

When you get to the area where you find three EITC Thugs and Navy Marines in the far west of the Thieves Den which is basically a dead end (As shown below) Ignore it.

AiTFddP.png

Continue following the tunnel north a little ways as shown in the screenshot i've included at the bottom of this post, you'll find three navy guards close together.

Mop the floor with them until you have all 8 accounted for in the quest log.

Then head back to the NPC that you finish the quest at.

P.S. There has not been an update as of yet to my knowledge.

5LvhS6c.png
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I went that far but I am still such a low level I got scared and fled!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back