Ahoy, mates! Brooke Tanner at yer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooke Tanner

Sea Legs
'Ello, everyone! I was a bit nervous about posting at first, so forgive me for how late I am to introduce meself! :D (Also please forgive me for the mediocre formatting of my posts in the future!) I've been sailing the seas of POTCO since quite possibly 2008, I believe, under the same name. Sadly, due to the fact that I had only limited time with Unlimited Access my pirate had perished shortly below the level 48. But, I'm happy to say I've been graced with a plethora of great friends over the years, many I still am in contact with!

This game and its wonderful community have played a major role in my life and as a matter of fact, I have POTCO to thank as the reason I'm getting married next year! (Pirate themed? Absolutely!) I met my best friend on here about nine-ish years ago and welp, we've been living together now for nearly 3. (Bonus - he's from the US, I'm from Canada. Oh, the joys of long-distance relationships!) In honor of the fact that we had met on this game, he chose to propose to me whilst we had been snorkeling in the Caribbean back in 2015! Did he almost drown while attempting to do so? Yes, yes he did. (If you're still reading this, here, have a cookie, you trooper!)

**Disclaimer: I am not suggesting anyone go around meeting people they met online, haha! We were both adults at the time we met and I just wanted to share our story as gratitude to the game!**

Currently I am the GM of the Crazy Muggles guild and am happy to be back in this amazing, thriving community once again. What I had intended to be a couple days of reliving nostalgia had become a regular hobby again... thank you, everyone! :D (And thank you for reading this novel of an introduction. You deserve all the cookies. Don't worry, no raisins.) ;)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums!
Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :)
:)

Ahoy Brooke, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

Thank you for sharing your story with us, I couldn't of asked for a better way to start the day! Extremely happy for you guys, congratulations.​

@Everyone, (I am so new at this, dear lord) Thank you so much! <3 Not sure if I should have replied individually or if that would clog up everyone's notifications. LOL

KUyq8Rt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back