Glitch  Anyone Join Pirate Guild 0?

Eric Guneagle

Pirate Master
Theres a bug that takes you out of your guild and puts you in Pirate Guild 0.. O_O I saw this happen to a lot of people, I wanna know if it happened to anyone on here.. I WANT MY GUILD BACK

Im still in my guild but i dont think the guild chat is working anymore... it still reconizes people in the guild but as offline, even when they come on.

Well if it makes yall feel any better, your still in your guild, it will just say ur offline.. plus i dont think the guild chat is working so ur not missing too much right now.. :confused:

Well if it makes yall feel any better, your still in your guild, it will just say ur offline.. plus i dont think the guild chat is working so ur not missing too much right now.. :confused:
Well, when looking at the guild spot on my pirate, it is empty. No one is in a guild as of the moment. And if you are not in a guild, of course you will not have the guild chat option. This is a glitch that needs to be fixed sooner than later, as pirates are going a tad bit crazy over it.

Does anyone know if they did maintenance at some point this morning?

Back