Glitch  Anyone Join Pirate Guild 0?

I know, I checked it too, maybe its updating still?? <Fingers still crossed>
Won't take that long.
Actually it may take that long the Directory if memory serves right has been down almost 3 months now at least in that area of time. Members who have left or joined any guild in this time frame have not changed guilds according to the directory. Also another huge downside is that new pirates from that time frame dont seem to exist, or if they do, have no guild. I mentioned this to Captain Star i think among other fixes they are trying to hammer out the Directory may have been the reason the Pirate Guild Zero happened... or it could have just been whatever issue is plaguing them over on the test server. Who knows eh

Theres a bug that takes you out of your guild and puts you in Pirate Guild 0.. O_O I saw this happen to a lot of people, I wanna know if it happened to anyone on here.. I WANT MY GUILD BACK
I haven't seen that happen yet, but that's weird. Kinda sounds like the level 0 glitch.

If I don't get my Star Dust Dragons back, the employees at Disney Gaming will mysteriously have a gunshot wound to the head from a mystery gunner...
And you know who that mystery gunner is.
no no no heres what u do learn what car they drive cut off the brakes and make sure there is planty of oil on the bussy highway to their house muahahaha

no no no heres what u do learn what car they drive cut off the brakes and make sure there is planty of oil on the bussy highway to their house muahahaha
if it ever happens to my ill bring fire into the picture watch out potco people o_o

if it ever happens to my ill bring fire into the picture watch out potco people o_o
u ever need any help with that just come to me........ i got connections haha

Back