Best way to make money?

material runs
maxed fishing
stock piling cheat cards (mainly aces) and 'redeeming' them for 1500 each

old best method used to be take turns killing each other in SvS until it gave 500/1000/2000 per kill and then share the wealth but was ruined. :impatient:

material runs
maxed fishing
stock piling cheat cards (mainly aces) and 'redeeming' them for 1500 each

old best method used to be take turns killing each other in SvS until it gave 500/1000/2000 per kill and then share the wealth but was ruined. :impatient:
Since when could you sell cheat cards? :O

The fishing mini game is outstanding, thank you so much for the tip! Can i give my buddy gold if i want to?
As mentioned above, you can give your buddy gold by joining together at the poker table on a quiet server at Padres and outbid the NPC's until they all fold so its only you and your friend bidding then you fold when you reach the desired amount. You have to be careful so there no other players and that sometimes the NPC's do not fold so in that case you have to give up/fold/leave and try again before you reach more than you can afford to lose. I would recommend to get good cards/cheating so you are safe when you start outbidding.

How do i sell the gems and other stuff i get from sinking ships and fishing? I have around 5 rubies but cant sell them.

Last edited:
Sweet that makes a lot more sense to me now haha. Is there a "best way" to earn cheat cards? I get them from sinking ships and slaying stuff onland, i was just wondering if one or the other has a higher drop rate..

Sweet that makes a lot more sense to me now haha. Is there a "best way" to earn cheat cards? I get them from sinking ships and slaying stuff onland, i was just wondering if one or the other has a higher drop rate..

Join a group at Darkhart in Abassa, if there are a lot of players it should go fast.

Last edited:
The most effective way to get gold is to have lots of cards from looting. Go play blackjack and cheat everytime. Bet 500 every single time in Ratskeller by yourself. You will every time if you cheat as long as you don't pick a card that has already been played. Or if the dealer is really op for a minute. You should win nearly every round as you have a very high chance to get a 10, jack, king, or queen which are all worth 10. Since you need 21 just slip a ace in there for you second or first card depending on where the 10 is. If you don't get a 10 then you might get an ace in which case you want to cheat by putting in a 10, jack, queen, or king.

Occasionally you will get a bad hand without a 10 or 11 but you just do your best on those rounds it pays off with all the other rounds.

This is without a doubt the easiest way to get gold.

Back