Question Beta Key Drop Rate

Just a tip, after digging you can escape and then re-dig at the same spot, so it saves time :)

Might be just a tip but it's a rather nice tip, I had no idea.

I'm conflicted about spending the next 3 hours of playtime digging the same hole, where do we draw the line? Like this is playtime that's being used, lol. On the other hand my will is so weak I probably won't be able to stop myself :D

Can't you just go around sinking ships for a key? Imo, it seems like a better choice considering that depending on what ship you have your cumulative chances of getting a key get higher the more chests you have.. Plus it's way more fun

Can't you just go around sinking ships for a key? Imo, it seems like a better choice considering that depending on what ship you have your cumulative chances of getting a key get higher the more chests you have.. Plus it's way more fun
I was doing some sailing previously, got quite a few decent drops, no beta keys though :D

Does anyone know what a beta key actually looks like? I usually discard the loot (like, from ships), would be mortified if I found one and deleted it by accident!

Back