Breaking News: BIG Update coming! Next Update to Test Will be...

Are you excited?!

• Yes!

Votes: 51 94.4%
  • No.

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
I get annyoed with the Developers sometimes. There coy little hints lead me to one way or another. But this time they better be true.

What I want:

Flags: Notice I didn't say Pirate Flags. I want flags of Britian and Spain and France so you can use then in SVS or to sail under false colors. Also I want pirate flags to depicte the old fasihoned skull-and-crossbones and the Pirate Lord's flags.

Figureheads: If you played the game from the beginning, you remember the skeleton figurehead. That was a cool treat for any boat owner. Now if we get them back, I want them to get creative. A serpent, a king, a demon, a dragon or a figure a Neptune. Also we should get a mermaid for traditon.

Paint: We should be able to paint our ships anyway we want. It could be a cool red and black combonation for a daring image or a white and blue ship for a gentle yet adventurous look. I wouldn't want to have it all black because then everyone would want that so they could look like the Pearl.

I'm not going to say what I want for captain's cabin because it is still unlikely that we would get one.
Yep, I remember the figurehead. I hope figureheads and everything you said here is implemented.
SLOOP.png

I wonder how long this new content will last before People get tired of it within a month. It's a cycle isn't it? New Content, People play, get bored, want new content, New content, people play... and so on.

It Would had been better that they added Trading Or A New NPC That Gave you A Bank With Slots
I totally agree we need that and trading if I have to do another poker lone I'll scream and to have the bank would be awesome that way we don't have to delete stuff we want to keep and have a ships cabin on your ship so while ye are in your cabin making plans ye mates can sail and attack the enemy

Leo,

For the record I hit the feedback button on test every game session. I complain about all the issues ye have stated and we all know about. I also send feedback each game session that I play on live. I also send emails. Yet I still stand on me previous statement. New content is always good in my book.

We as in the concerned players need to send multiple daily feedback on the issues that plague our game. If all players did so before exiting take a few seconds to report the issues, the devs will have little choice but to fix it.

Leo,

For the record I hit the feedback button on test every game session. I complain about all the issues ye have stated and we all know about. I also send feedback each game session that I play on live. I also send emails. Yet I still stand on me previous statement. New content is always good in my book.

We as in the concerned players need to send multiple daily feedback on the issues that plague our game. If all players did so before exiting take a few seconds to report the issues, the devs will have little choice but to fix it.
I can't believe this, your post actually inspired me to get online, send feedback, and log off again :hypno:

Leo,

:iagree: mate and i was not disagreeing to your previous post either. I was just adding to it that the developers need to fix before adding or fix while adding. I think all pirates stand together that new content is always good because we need new content to continue playing and have fun. I personally am looking forward to this because i am mainly a sailor in POTCO.

I send daily feedback as well and your advice to send bug reports so our game will be less buggy is inspiring, good and something that players should follow.:angel:

would really like to know what davy darkrage has to say about all this. all this stuff would be cool, (yawn) but could somebody wake me if it ever shows up.:flag:

Back