Breaking News: BIG Update coming! Next Update to Test Will be...

Are you excited?!

• Yes!

Votes: 51 94.4%
  • No.

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Schooners, Brigs, Carracks, Pinnaces, East Indiamen, West Indiamen (not likely because those are trade/slave ships)... Can't think of any more off the top of my head. Hoping for a brig or something that actually looks like a real ship.

Wonder if Disney is making up a ship class, or it's just some weird one nobody knows...
The way i read it was that new meaning new to POTCO and not new to the world. I'm guessing something besides the galleon, frigate, sloop or SOTL(also the Black Pearl if you don't consider it a galleon)

i want a 1st class wendon.wait i misspelled that anyway. its a big ship. like the best they made way back when.

All I care about is that its NEW! I am hoarding gold with me test lads so lack of gold will not be an issue!

I am thinking that maybe they have gotten wise to the peekers and posters :D
This could be the case, but there was only one game fan that truly broke the phase files open, and sadly he left the game.

I am so glad more game content is in the pipeline! Huzza!

All I care about is that its NEW! I am hoarding gold with me test lads so lack of gold will not be an issue!

I am so glad more game content is in the pipeline! Huzza!
NEW is great mate. We all want new content but it matters a lot how that is delivered. Many players become disappointed as they see the downside of every new content which is lag and more bugs/glitches because those alone are enough to make that new content look like a problem. Disney does need to consider and work on the many problems that exist in the game as they add new content instead of throwing in more problems in the game with new content. It saddens some players when they think of new content because they know the problems it will bring. I've told a few players who didn't know about this and their reaction was something like "seems like more lag and bugs are on the way". In my opinion, fixing mainly LAG and then bugs in POTCO has come to be more important than adding new content.

NEW is great mate. We all want new content but it matters a lot how that is delivered. Many players become disappointed as they see the downside of every new content which is lag and more bugs/glitches because those alone are enough to make that new content look like a problem. Disney does need to consider and work on the many problems that exist in the game as they add new content instead of throwing in more problems in the game with new content. It saddens some players when they think of new content because they know the problems it will bring. I've told a few players who didn't know about this and their reaction was something like "seems like more lag and bugs are on the way". In my opinion, fixing mainly LAG and then bugs in POTCO has come to be more important than adding new content.
They did say they didn't want to rush it "right away" to test due to lag and stuff. :fight:

I get annyoed with the Developers sometimes. There coy little hints lead me to one way or another. But this time they better be true.

What I want:

Flags: Notice I didn't say Pirate Flags. I want flags of Britian and Spain and France so you can use then in SVS or to sail under false colors. Also I want pirate flags to depicte the old fasihoned skull-and-crossbones and the Pirate Lord's flags.

Figureheads: If you played the game from the beginning, you remember the skeleton figurehead. That was a cool treat for any boat owner. Now if we get them back, I want them to get creative. A serpent, a king, a demon, a dragon or a figure a Neptune. Also we should get a mermaid for traditon.

Paint: We should be able to paint our ships anyway we want. It could be a cool red and black combonation for a daring image or a white and blue ship for a gentle yet adventurous look. I wouldn't want to have it all black because then everyone would want that so they could look like the Pearl.

I'm not going to say what I want for captain's cabin because it is still unlikely that we would get one.

Back